Rill

1. Mural - Rain and Sunshine

8/14 - Gave second coats to all the coral I had up. Did a little detailing on the seaweed and put more work into the big clownfish. Doesn't LOOK like I did a lot but that's how it goes sometimes.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mural - Begin Coraling!

8/10 - A full day of sunshine and mild temperatures! Hallelujah! Left the ship alone to cure for another day before I continue repairs. Today I worked mostly with filling in the major color blocks for coral and doing some of the detail work.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Mural - More rain, more repairs

8/7 - Went to check on the mural this morning after last night's storms. Surprise, surprise, the tarp was off again and the paint running down the wall. The rope holding the tarp down had broken. Argh. I was so fed up I couldn't work on it today. I just put the tarps back up and left. Went back this evening and managed to get most of the repair work done in 2 hours. I've doubled the number of stakes holding the tarps down. If that doesn't hold it, well...I'm open to suggestions.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mural - Repairs & Seaweed

8/5 - The tarps and plastic covering my mural were ripped away during a storm which left most of the sunken ship washed out and down the rest of the wall. I did not have my camera to take pictures of the washout. I spent most of the day trying to repair the damage and better secure my tarps. I did manage to start on base coats for the seaweed and grasses.

8/6 - The tarp stakes were ripped up by the winds overnight. The storm that came through was a quick one so not as much damage ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mural - Rocks & Ship

8/1 - Finished rocks + detail and ship detail. Added another layer that was really needed for some of the background elements.

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast