Thread: Areas resetting?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Areas resetting?

So I've recently been doing an ironman game, and suddenly when I go into Trynton, I find it's reset. All the fixed enemies and items have respawned. Chief Gari is blocking access, and won't move because that dialogue is no longer available (and the rope to the Rattkin tree is back up, so I fear I'll have to kill the Trynnie to retrieve the Astral Dominae.) Upon portaling to Marten's bluff, I find it's reset as well, and warping back to Arnika-Trynton Road, it's reset as well.

What may be causing this? How screwed am I for completing this run?

EDIT: On testing the T'Rang teleporter room (where I've had a portal set, also re-looting and re-applying the wires didn't fix the teleporter again), the entire level is gone. Just.. gone. It saved after arrival, leaving my Iron Man party perpetually trapped in the void.
    Last edited by HugoLuman; 06-07-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weeeeeird things are happening with resetting areas:
    http://i.imgur.com/AL7wgub.png

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only once encountered the area resetting and it was in Wiz8 demo. The same situation - "All the fixed enemies and items have respawned".
    It has to be a real pain to encounter it in your Ironman mode playthrough :/.
    The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation. - Terence McKenna

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, well I've been proceeding with the Ironman game anyways, keeping backups, but there's a problem that REALLY got me.

I'm in the seacaves, and the climbing animation for the hook and line keeps crushing the party (no biggie). Except, the Keeper of the Crypt is waiting right at the top, engaging combat, and thus it provoked the autosave, locking me into Load->Party Crushed

Is there ANY way I can save this?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nevermind, it seems the animation proceeds slightly differently each time I reload the save, so I just had to keep doing until instead of crushing the party, it launched me through the air until I landed at the Keeper of the Crypt's feet