Thread: DAOC Online Charplaner

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default DAOC Online Charplaner

Just updated the Charplaner on http://sc.excidio.net/ for the current patch. You can register to enable "old icons" if you want.

I am trying to get some help from Mythic for the icons for all the spells. Would be pain to update them 1 by 1 ... so don't report wrong icons yet

If there is anything missing or wrong, please let me know. For example wrong level of a spell, even if its a low level one! I will try to fix every little error on any data that is displayed!

If you have a idea to improve this charplaner, let me know!

I will try to update the Spellcrafting tool on that website too. So don't report on this yet

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Daredant

Under NS/SB/Inf it lists a level 50 Snare poison (no such thing), and the level 13 Snare poison is missing.

The delve on the 50 is what the 13 should be.

Also under NS/SB (but not Inf) it lists Mastery of Parrying, which they cannot spec in.
    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family

http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/DaRedANT

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Vanesyra. Great tool to access on the go.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Da ant family View Post
    Under NS/SB/Inf it lists a level 50 Snare poison (no such thing), and the level 13 Snare poison is missing.

The delve on the 50 is what the 13 should be.

Also under NS/SB (but not Inf) it lists Mastery of Parrying, which they cannot spec in.
    Fixed:
    - The poison is a game bug. The level 13 poison is set to level = 50 (which has a impact ingame, some other spells have this issues too). I have overwritten this, but the delve display will still show it as a lvl 50 spell until it gets fixed ingame too.
    - Mastery of Parry is removed for NS/SB.

Force a reload on the webpage by pressing "Shift + F5".

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really great stuff!

My feedback: on my large monitor, it feels very cramped. This is perfectly fine for smaller monitors but could there by an option that could perhaps add a bit more padding between everything?
    Absolutely terrible at this game

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jecah View Post
    Really great stuff!

My feedback: on my large monitor, it feels very cramped. This is perfectly fine for smaller monitors but could there by an option that could perhaps add a bit more padding between everything?
    The goal was to get everything visible and compact on a 1920x1080 display. You can use "ctrl + mouse wheel" on most browsers to zoom in (at a cost of some artifacts within the design).

If this is not enough I would need a bit more detail: what display size you use, where the padding should be (because padding everywhere ~= use zoom in).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanesyra View Post
    Really great stuff!

The goal was to get everything visible and compact on a 1920x1080 display. You can use "ctrl + mouse wheel" on most browsers to zoom in (at a cost of some artifacts within the design).

If this is not enough I would need a bit more detail: what display size you use, where the padding should be (because padding everywhere ~= use zoom in).
    Yes, but zooming in increases the text size. I don't want that

I use a 1920x1200 monitor. The planner takes up maybe 1/4 of my window?

- There isn't much space between lines. I notice the "y" in style touches the horizontal separator below it.
    - Some contrast between the different sections would be nice. For instance, right now it looks like the entire table is one big section. But, I see at least three: skill selector, skill points remaining, and the hover description.
    - I'm not sure what the buttons do to the right of the < > on one of the skill lines.
    - Entering a RR is a bit of a pain, I have to do 50 for RR6. Would be nice to also be able to enter R6L0, or R6, or 6L7.
    Absolutely terrible at this game

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, but zooming in increases the text size. I don't want that

I use a 1920x1200 monitor. The planner takes up maybe 1/4 of my window?

- There isn't much space between lines. I notice the "y" in style touches the horizontal separator below it.
    - Some contrast between the different sections would be nice. For instance, right now it looks like the entire table is one big section. But, I see at least three: skill selector, skill points remaining, and the hover description.
    - I'm not sure what the buttons do to the right of the < > on one of the skill lines.
    - Entering a RR is a bit of a pain, I have to do 50 for RR6. Would be nice to also be able to enter R6L0, or R6, or 6L7.
    New:
    - added more space for the Skills an RA lists, I like it ^^
    - added the ability to enter "rr11", "r11", "R5L1", "rR 3 l 3" and so on into the RR box

However I don't see the benefit from adding more space between the different content elements. So I didn't changed this at this point.

The additional "+" / "-" buttons on the right have the following behavior:

first button: if you click on it, it will hide all skills that you can not use because you have a higher level version of it. This spells are shown in a orange color within the list and can be hidden with this button. Example: A healer gets his first group heal at 16 mending spec and his second one at 26. At 26 you only have access to this lvl 26 spell and the lvl 16 one is gone. You can not use it anymore at this point.

second button: if you click on it, it will hide all skills that you can not obtain anymore because you have not enough skill points left to do so. This spells are shown in a light gray color within the list and can be hidden with this button. Example: A wizard that speced 50 fire, is not able to spec more then 20 in earth / ice.

But well I don't think that this options are very much used at all / needed ^^

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Daredant

Incorrect RA listings (remove them) -
    Hunter - Physical Defense, Wild Power, Mastery of Magery, Mastery of Focus
    Ranger - Physical Defense, Wild Power, Mastery of Magery
    Scout - Physical Defense

Missing RA listings (add them) -
    Hunter - Falcon's Eye, Mastery of Concentration
    Ranger - Falcon's Eye
    Scout - Serenity, Ethereal Bond, Falcon's Eye, Mastery of Concentration, Raging Power, Mystic Crystal Lore
    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family

http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/DaRedANT

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meliaas

Vamp's RA "Reflex Attack" isn't showed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracking work tbfh.

everzsam1991#2143 - b.net
    Main Chimp/BG Chimp SOLD
    - Eversmall(10)/Everwind(10)/Everzorc(7)/Evervamp(7)/Everhard(7) + alts - SOLD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mastery of Parry not shown at Berserker RA list
    Currently playing:
    Skincare Troll Zerker!
    Twinsparks RM in CV
    Sixsteps SB in CV

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - added / removed RA list for the reported classes (and some more)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just updated the Charplaner on http://sc.excidio.net/ for the current patch. You can register to enable "old icons" if you want.

I am trying to get some help from Mythic for the icons for all the spells. Would be pain to update them 1 by 1 ... so don't report wrong icons yet

If there is anything missing or wrong, please let me know. For example wrong level of a spell, even if its a low level one! I will try to fix every little error on any data that is displayed!

If you have a idea to improve this charplaner, let me know!

I will try to update the Spellcrafting tool on that website too. So don't report on this yet
    thx I use this website all da time

<3
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfbrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koae View Post
    OP and Enkill make threads worth reading.
    FTFY

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - Healers spec mending heal
    - all alb + mid RA lists should be updated (hib coming tomorrow!)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks nice tool. I especially like the base+growth entries per style. Could you however add another line showing the actual style damage (not only the one at level 14)? I personally would like "style damage: value" - considering current weapon spec with +11 items + realm rank bonus to skill and then in brackets the style max damage at rr14). And put the calculated style damage bonus on top. Otherwise it's probably confusing for some players.

Another thing that might be much easier for the base + growth calculation is actually calculating the growth x style level out of the base. This way it's much easier to calculate. Many styles seem to be 0 base +3 growth per level(Comminute, Asp's bite, Thunderstorm) and it's easier to see directly that for example sledgehammer has base 13 +3 growth per level or why double frost is a great style at low level but not so much at 50 + high rr (base 61 +2 per skill point) . This way you do not even need to know the style level - I guess some styles end up with a base of -1 but maybe that's more of a rounding error?

for example
    Comminute (level: 32)
    to hit bonus: 10%
    to defense bonus: 0
    endurance: 10%
    ------------------------
    style damage (at rr14): 185 (221) <-- [my current character has 41 hammer rr11]
    Base bonus: -1
    Bonus per skill point: +3

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great tool, I use it a lot thanks @Vanesyra .
    There has always been an issue with the Mauler Aura Manipulation line not having the window to enter a skill level or the + / -

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - all hib RA lists should be updated
    - fixed missing spec box for Mauler Aura line

Changed:
    - Style Preview window to give a bit better overview on the style damage

@noobystar
    As I first discovered this base and growth values, while doing melee damage tests, I was thinking the same way. I expected a base value at "level 0" added with a simple growth * level. But as I later discovered a way to get all this data directly from the game, it turns out that it wasn't working this way. So there is no -1 base value or rounding error in the game data, only a base at the styles level and a growth on top of this.

Currently I can not just bind the style to your current RR, because I do not have update triggers for "change RR" within the style and style preview. This would be a huge amount of work for very less benefit. Because, in almost all cases for lvl 50 players, the style that has the highest value at "max" also has the highest value at level 50 + low rr + 11 item bonus too.

However I did a update on the style display, which should help a bit. Just let me know if it's more useful this way.

@Vandar
    woops

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all: you are awesome! <3 i use that tool ~24/7.
    it's nice to see that it's still being updated.
    i think you mean the new cl's and class/race pairings as an example of the new patch? that's one thing i'd like to see along with the hp bonus of the cls being added to the stats page automatically.
    another thing i'd like to see is that you can see the rr5 without setting it to rr5.
    that's pretty much it i guess there are some other things that could be nice like all the abilties you get (e.g. stag, evade, stoicism) in another tab. or some place that calculates your block/parry chance somewhere. but i guess that's not something i really need. just a nice addition.
    but that's really all ideas i have
    Youtube Channel (No daoc videos so far): http://www.youtube.com/user/mulraf
    My GimpChimp: http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/mulraf

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mulraf View Post
    first of all: you are awesome! <3 i use that tool ~24/7.
    it's nice to see that it's still being updated.
    i think you mean the new cl's and class/race pairings as an example of the new patch? that's one thing i'd like to see along with the hp bonus of the cls being added to the stats page automatically.
    another thing i'd like to see is that you can see the rr5 without setting it to rr5.
    that's pretty much it i guess there are some other things that could be nice like all the abilties you get (e.g. stag, evade, stoicism) in another tab. or some place that calculates your block/parry chance somewhere. but i guess that's not something i really need. just a nice addition.
    but that's really all ideas i have

- The new cl's should be all added. Only the icons are wrong on most of them, I really hope I get some help with the icons from Broadsword.
    - Are there any class/race combos missing? If so, just tell me and I add them!
    - CL hit point bonus should work already and should update whenever you change your CL level. If not, please report what exactly is not working.
    - You can see the RR5 without being RR5 already. Just move your mouse over the area where you would click to skill the ability. (still need to do a better RA management / display in the future!)
    - The "Stats" page isn't finished at all. I am going to add more there in the future. My problem is that some of that stuff needs very much research time. If you have good formulas for block, parry, evade, castspeed and so on just link them to me. So I can look at them and if I like them I will add them too! I just don't wanna add stuff there when I know from the start that it's wrong ^^ and so many formulas for this stuff just look wrong => needs testing on my own => takes very much time

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah. i c. that sounds nice

as for the class/race combo: a lot of them are missing actually :/ there was an update with new pairings - maybe you missed it. http://darkageofcamelot.com/article/...class-pairings
    and i see your point in not using the formulas that aren't reliable. guess i trust those formulas blindly to often.
    Youtube Channel (No daoc videos so far): http://www.youtube.com/user/mulraf
    My GimpChimp: http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/mulraf

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Currently I can not just bind the style to your current RR, because I do not have update triggers for "change RR" within the style and style preview. This would be a huge amount of work for very less benefit. Because, in almost all cases for lvl 50 players, the style that has the highest value at "max" also has the highest value at level 50 + low rr + 11 item bonus too.

However I did a update on the style display, which should help a bit. Just let me know if it's more useful this way.
    Thanks for the changes. Are you sure at some point you don't want to include your nuke/melee damage formula? Then you will need rr bonus anyway

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - added missing class / race combos

@mulraf
    hmm I think I had done that already ^^ but now the new class / race combos are in... for real this time ^^ if anything wrong / missing => tell me ^^

@noobystar
    yes! but only on the stats page!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes! but only on the stats page!
    haha excited about that. Btw. did you ever find out how style procs are calculated?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noobystar View Post
    haha excited about that. Btw. did you ever find out how style procs are calculated?
    Yes and no! I still have a unknown factor within melee, proc and magic calculations that I could not figure out what it is. Also "Bonus" on armor and weapons was never fully tested and understood, I can say at this point that it has a huge impact on some calculations, but the math behind... I don't know yet?

The problem with testing this is the very strange behavior of round down / up within the game. For a human there is no difference between "3 / 2 * 100 = 150" and "3 * 100 / 2 = 150". A integer system will do "3 / 2 * 100 = 100" and "3 * 100 / 2 = 150" because after each step a round down is applied. This wrong order of operations is the reason for so many hard break points within daoc.

This paired with some (possible very huge) bugs within the game itself, makes it very hard to get matching formulas.

For example on melee damage. I once had a testing case where I was dealing 100-150 unstyled damage. Then used a style that displays damage from 50-100 on top of this unstyled damage. So I expect I would get damage values between 150 and 250. But I got 160 to 265... so why 10-15 higher? If this would be the only test case I did, I would be in huge trouble and would never understand what's going on. But having done like 100 tests before... shows me that something is wrong in that single case in that weapon, class, styles combination. So you skip this test and return later for more research on possible bugs.

Or another example on cast speed and the reason why I stopped the research on that topic because it looks hopeless. I had run many different tests already and all results where already looking strange. Then I took a break and thought about anything more "static" within this environment. So I ended up testing the cast speed of "Power Shot" on Archery. Sounds like a easy one, 6.0 sec cast time with FIXED cast speed... and what I got was something ~6.1 sec cast speed as a result... independent from connection speed. So you stop testing at this point, because you know... not gonna work ^^

But well long story... if you have a more specific question on style proc damage, I may be able to answer it, even with not fully understanding all of it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm interested in how style procs grow - sure TOA damage and MoM can increase it but also stats (same as usual ? 1+stat/200 ? And +Skill seems to work as well - at least +item skill bonus. Do you know how they factor in ? Maybe 0.5% per point ? Per opoint above style level?

I could imagine that fix cast time has always cast time + 0.1. Basically once the cast takes 4 seconds there is no space for the next cast to be logged in. So you need to wait till 4.1 to start it. Probably the same with CL spells.

Your style example sounds a lot like +10% TOA-style damage bonus. You sure you didn't had it on?

I remember your melee/cast damage predictions were always a tiny bit to high, so too bad you couldn't find that one factor jet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any chance of integrating the Dex Break points or if its already there am I missing it?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noobystar View Post
    I'm interested in how style procs grow - sure TOA damage and MoM can increase it but also stats (same as usual ? 1+stat/200 ? And +Skill seems to work as well - at least +item skill bonus. Do you know how they factor in ? Maybe 0.5% per point ? Per opoint above style level?

I could imagine that fix cast time has always cast time + 0.1. Basically once the cast takes 4 seconds there is no space for the next cast to be logged in. So you need to wait till 4.1 to start it. Probably the same with CL spells.

Your style example sounds a lot like +10% TOA-style damage bonus. You sure you didn't had it on?

I remember your melee/cast damage predictions were always a tiny bit to high, so too bad you couldn't find that one factor jet.
    procs are a merge between magic and melee damage formulas
    - melee damage formulas used for procs: stats, damage table, + spec bonus from item only
    - magic damage formulas used for procs: damage variance

castspeed: There are casts with a base castspeed of 2.25 sec and 2.75 sec. To handle 0.05 sec intervals the game must do at least 20 ticks per second. So a 0.1 would be only 10 ticks per second => resulting in more or less only 10 updates on the server per sec, what sounds very bad. Also breakpoints on dex did not match this idea.

example: "you hit for 150 damage" (unstyled) "you perform bla for +100, you hit for 265" (styled). Both are max hits, both with same equip. But 2. should be: "you perform bla for +100, you hit for 250" (styled). Was really strange ^^

maybe I am going for more research in the near future ;P but maybe not too ^^

@CarlSpackler
    would need a list with as many breakpoints as possible to do so.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minor bug with Minstrel. On the stats it shows Acuity buff affecting Charisma but it doesn't.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandar View Post
    Minor bug with Minstrel. On the stats it shows Acuity buff affecting Charisma but it doesn't.
    It's not the acuity buff that is shown there. You can use buff potions for this classes as well that increase the Acuity values. So the display should only show you a max limit. However the Stats page is not considered to be done, still needs a lot more work.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the acuity buff that is shown there. You can use buff potions for this classes as well that increase the Acuity values. So the display should only show you a max limit. However the Stats page is not considered to be done, still needs a lot more work.
    Heroism buff doesn't work, which ones do?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=30937
    "Team Darktide...The only time I saw more virgins than darktide in one room at a time is when the pope was being elected." - Acery
    Top 2 Poster - Ywain 2k15

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stangkilla View Post
    http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=30937
    ^ correct... only item/spell/pot which will raise Acuity for any non-cloth wearing class in game.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated to 1.119a

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Title edited per OP's request
    Funny is funny...context and subject matter is irrelevent
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Helzer
    http://www.twitch.tv/helzer13

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Calculator for melee speed and melee cap damage on the charplaners "stats" page.

Testing:
    - Herald...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For the Maulers could you add this to the description?

Root (PBAE, Inst) - Does not leave immunity, breaks on damage
    Root (CONE) - Does not leave immunity, and does not break on damage
    Snare (level 30 + 47) - Leaves root immunity, breaks on damage

Buff (Health Regeneration, Grp) - Affected by disease
    Heal over Time (Grp) - Not affected by disease

Taunt (Inst) - Will interrupt caster
    Last edited by Stang; 12-13-2015 at 01:22 PM.
    "Team Darktide...The only time I saw more virgins than darktide in one room at a time is when the pope was being elected." - Acery

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spell mechanics are:
    - Every Snare / Root gives root immunity and breaks on damage.
    - Every "Health Regeneration" spell is affected by disease.
    - Every "Heal over Time" spell is not affected by disease.
    - All taunt spells interrupt by default. If not, the spell is marked with: "Special: Spell does not interrupt"

Currently this mechanics are not added to the description. Because I think that this should be known and it would make the description a bit longer as really needed.

The "Root (CONE)" spell will be updated to show the "does not break on damage taken" within the next update of the charplaner.

But I can't find any reason for "Does not leave immunity" in the data I am using. Will need to do more research on this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Spell mechanics are:
    - Every Snare / Root gives root immunity and breaks on damage.
    - Every "Health Regeneration" spell is affected by disease.
    - Every "Heal over Time" spell is not affected by disease.
    - All taunt spells interrupt by default. If not, the spell is marked with: "Special: Spell does not interrupt"

Currently this mechanics are not added to the description. Because I think that this should be known and it would make the description a bit longer as really needed.

The "Root (CONE)" spell will be updated to show the "does not break on damage taken" within the next update of the charplaner.

But I can't find any reason for "Does not leave immunity" in the data I am using. Will need to do more research on this.
    Reason I mention the taunt interrupting is because I believe the Friar and Pally's taunt does not interrupt, but the Maulers does and isn't mentioned.

DAoC Knight
    Beibhinn's Editor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reason I mention the taunt interrupting is because I believe the Friar and Pally's taunt does not interrupt, but the Maulers does and isn't mentioned.
    Pretty sure all taunts except for savage taunt interrupt, including friar (I can confirm this) and paladin (I can't confirm this).
    "A little learning is a dangerous thing;
    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
    and drinking largely sobers us again."

-- Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism.

<Gimpchimp>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Groborthir View Post
    Pretty sure all taunts except for savage taunt interrupt, including friar (I can confirm this) and paladin (I can't confirm this).
    The only taunt not interrupting is on the savage, all others interrupt.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Groborthir View Post
    The only taunt not interrupting is on the savage, all others interrupt.
    Ok my mistake then

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Added info for spells that persists on death. ("No longer Agramon - RP buff" for example)
    - Added info for spells that do not break on damage. (thx to @Stangkilla for the report on the Mauler spell)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Added info for spells that persists on death. ("No longer Agramon - RP buff" for example)
    - Added info for spells that do not break on damage. (thx to @Stangkilla for the report on the Mauler spell)

Thanks for all your work into this. I'm really enjoying your website over the out of date charplanner

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.120a data is now online, things that where missing within the patch notes:
    - camp fire regenerate almost doubled
    - zephyrs protection against damage when you are flying around is doubled. more unlikely that you still die within zephyr.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Lohkstar

1.120a data is now online, things that where missing within the patch notes:
    - camp fire regenerate almost doubled
    - zephyrs protection against damage when you are flying around is doubled. more unlikely that you still die within zephyr.
    Just want to check incase I'm blind but does it feature defense rates?
    ~ Jay ~
    <Xx Pwn Stars xX>
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/lohk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What kind of defense rates?

Are you talking about styles? Then yes, move the mouse over a style and on the right you see "Defense Bonus" that's what I think is the "defense rate" you are talking about.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

What kind of defense rates?

Are you talking about styles? Then yes, move the mouse over a style and on the right you see "Defense Bonus" that's what I think is the "defense rate" you are talking about.
    Nah, like in DAOC Char Plan program. It tells you your chance to Block/Parry/Evade etc based on your skill, RR, +items, stats.
    ~ Jay ~
    <Xx Pwn Stars xX>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then the answer is no . I have not included this, because I don't wanna spoil wrong information. As far as I know the data the program shows is wrong / outdated. So I did not include it and I have not found testing results on that topic that work.

I really would like to include something like that, but as I said, have not found a good working formula for that.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Then the answer is no . I have not included this, because I don't wanna spoil wrong information. As far as I know the data the program shows is wrong / outdated. So I did not include it and I have not found testing results on that topic that work.

I really would like to include something like that, but as I said, have not found a good working formula for that.
    Ah damn. Was really hoping for an updated one that is less confusing to read haha. And shows proper data, as CharPlan can't include Mythical Caps as well for the case of increasing base stats etc.
    ~ Jay ~
    <Xx Pwn Stars xX>

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast