Thread: DAOC Online Charplaner

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - Enchanter: group damage add levels are set to 35 and 45 (this is a game bug, this spells are lvl 1 and 2...)
    - Enchanter: fixed pet damage shield (used wrong spells, my bad)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fixed:
    - Healer: removed the wrong instant ae stun spell and added the missing one
    - Cleric: added the missing snare spells within smite

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if I really hate the patch and think it's the worst patch we ever had... I just started the process of updating the Charplaner to it.

Think the first update will come in less then a day. At that point I really need your help to double check all the changes to all the classes within the patch. Any report on ANY error on the planer is welcome and I will then do my best to fix all of them. It's so important to get that feedback on that errors, I really can't find all of them on my own

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks a billion times for doing this! wish broadsword had the resources for doing these things..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I am not seeing any of the changes at all in the char plan.. Am I doing something wrong .. ?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh nm registering fixed it .. TY for doing this btw

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just have pushed the first update to the webpage. as always you have to force a reload on the page to make sure it works (control + f5 or shift + f5). this includes a up to date database for 1.121. so all spells and style that just get a little update: value changed, level changed, style damage or effect altered are updated now.

do not report any "icon" issue. i will not alter any icons anymore by hand. so the only chance to get that icons fixed is if broadsword finally provides that data...

there are some new spell effects that have been added to the game within 1.121 which may not display a good understandable tooltip on the charplaner yet. feel free to report that tooltips here so that i can later fix them. however the first priority is to add and remove all spells for all classes first and then fix as many tooltips as i can

classes that should be ready by now:
    - Animist
    - Armsman
    - Bainshee
    - Bard
    - Berserker
    - Blademaster
    - Champion
    - Druid
    - Hero
    - Mercenary
    - Savage
    - Theurg

EDIT added:
    - Eldritch
    - Enchanter
    - Mentalist
    Last edited by Vanesyra; 07-26-2016 at 09:51 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it has not been addressed yet, Shadowblade envenom and stealth are not displaying proper abilities. Apologize if I am just being stupid or if it has been stated already.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Afvaldrr View Post
    If it has not been addressed yet, Shadowblade envenom and stealth are not displaying proper abilities. Apologize if I am just being stupid or if it has been stated already.
    i only altered the spec points for assassins. the other changes on that class are not included yet. working my way down the patch notes very slowly

Added:
    - Valewalker

EDIT added:
    - Vampiir

EDIT2 added:
    - Warden
    Last edited by Vanesyra; 07-26-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Cabalist

EDIT added:
    - Cleric

EDIT added:
    - Friar

EDIT added:
    - Heretic

EDIT added:
    - Minstrel

EDIT added:
    - Necromancer
    Last edited by Vanesyra; 07-26-2016 at 02:58 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vane, you're $#@!ing amazing.
    The Gimpchimp
    Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ugo_phelix View Post
    ...I mean, if you know someone didn't cheat, and you feel that the people making accusations are idiotic, why even dignify them with a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    this board wouldn't exist if no one ever responded to dumb posts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Paladin
    - Reaver
    - Sorcerer
    - Wizard

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

A lot of the Animist spells are messed up. You have pet's labeled damage spells in the Arb line. the "delvespell" or whatever doesn't make any sense to us and it's not listed the actual delve damage on the new bomber or the bomber in the Creeping Line.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added:
    - Bonedancer
    - Healer
    - Runemaster
    - Shaman
    - Skald
    - Spiritmaster
    - Thane
    - Valkyrie
    - Warlock

This is melting my brain -.- If I did not missed something I "only" have to do archers, assassins and a look over the light tank stuff. all other classes should be done now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    @Vanesyra

A lot of the Animist spells are messed up. You have pet's labeled damage spells in the Arb line. the "delvespell" or whatever doesn't make any sense to us and it's not listed the actual delve damage on the new bomber or the bomber in the Creeping Line.
    yes the problem is that i wanna do that as close as possible to the game data. so i used the spell that casts the bomber. that bomber then travels and casts the damage spell or what ever. currently the charplaner does not link that spells to each other (like it does for necromancers, did i say that i love necromancers more then animists? ). i will look that up when i finished the missing classes.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vane schaffst du es den Charplaner auch wieder zum DL, also als Desktop App zu fabrizieren ?

lg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi can you remove the transparency background thing pls thx

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coimo View Post
    Vane schaffst du es den Charplaner auch wieder zum DL, also als Desktop App zu fabrizieren ?

lg
    du kannst die seite so wie sie ist offline speichern. mit dem desktop app charplaner und dessen programmierung hatte ich nie direkt was am hut und das wird auch so bleiben ^^

Quote Originally Posted by heroriusbrutanamariefan View Post
    hi can you remove the transparency background thing pls thx
    hmm what's the problem with it? i think it makes the page a bit more lookable then a plain white background which is kinda annoying.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated the Light Tank stuff. Now shows charge and the stances at the level you obtain them. Not perfect display but think a good start for stuff like that.
    - Mercenary
    - Berserk
    - Savage
    - Blademaster

Fixed and added a lot more new spell tooltips, values and hidden stuff that was added or changed within 1.121. Most of that is not visable at all, but all 25000 spells in game once again work (more or less ^^).

Now starting with the ugly part... damn steathers!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated
    - Scouts

some stuff still missing on hunters and rangers, will finish that later tonight.

also some stuff on assassins is already done now. but that poison stuff is missing (maybe tonight!).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added
    - Hunter
    - Ranger
    - Infiltrator
    - Shadowblade
    - Nightshade

So now every class should have every spell that was changed within the patch. If I missed anything, please report it. That changes took me ~30 hours to apply and I am sure i missed one or the other thing. The only way to get that all fixed is reporting errors! So take the time and leave me a pm or write down something here. I really can't find all that errors on my own!

And it does not matter if it's a silly spelling error. A spell that is set to a wrong level (which so many spells still are, because even the game is SOO buggy on that topic). Somthing that is missing or a idea to increase the usability of this. Without feedback, I can't master mind all that for you, so take the time and flame & blame me for every error!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanesyra View Post
    Added
    - Hunter
    - Ranger
    - Infiltrator
    - Shadowblade
    - Nightshade

So now every class should have every spell that was changed within the patch. If I missed anything, please report it. That changes took me ~30 hours to apply and I am sure i missed one or the other thing. The only way to get that all fixed is reporting errors! So take the time and leave me a pm or write down something here. I really can't find all that errors on my own!

And it does not matter if it's a silly spelling error. A spell that is set to a wrong level (which so many spells still are, because even the game is SOO buggy on that topic). Somthing that is missing or a idea to increase the usability of this. Without feedback, I can't master mind all that for you, so take the time and flame & blame me for every error!
    Thank you for going to all this trouble for us, Vanesyra. You are awesome!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great job. Looks excellent.

Please add to Shadowblades:

"... two unique thrown-weapon abilities at the following levels and values in the Stealth specialization:
    Level 46 – Decapitate – Ranged Frontal positional – Low Damage – Very High Endurance – Very High To-Hit Bonus – Very High Defense Penalty – 500 range – 10s disarm – Can proc poison from proc buffs
    Level 48 – Tomahawk – Ranged Stealth opener – Very Low Damage – Very High Endurance – Low To-Hit Penalty – Very High Defensive Bonus – 1000 range – 10s disarm – Can proc poison from proc buffs"

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy_Ghoul View Post
    Great job. Looks excellent.

Please add to Shadowblades:

"... two unique thrown-weapon abilities at the following levels and values in the Stealth specialization:
    Level 46 – Decapitate – Ranged Frontal positional – Low Damage – Very High Endurance – Very High To-Hit Bonus – Very High Defense Penalty – 500 range – 10s disarm – Can proc poison from proc buffs
    Level 48 – Tomahawk – Ranged Stealth opener – Very Low Damage – Very High Endurance – Low To-Hit Penalty – Very High Defensive Bonus – 1000 range – 10s disarm – Can proc poison from proc buffs"
    fixed

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would prefer pure white background, but maybe adjust opacity not realyy important

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i fixed the display of styles that do not belong to a spec. for example battle master ml styles do not increase when you get a higher rr. this styles now show the correct style damage values and no longer increase with rr.

Quote Originally Posted by heroriusbrutanamariefan View Post
    i would prefer pure white background, but maybe adjust opacity not realyy important
    there are browser addons out that can do that for you. if i remember that one correctly it should be called "stylish". with a css code like:

Code:
    #content, #header, #footer { background-color: white !important; }
    you get the pure white background then.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

Blademaster

- The level 32 Blunt style Forest Executioner is listed. This style was only given to Wardens. Blademasters don't have it.
    - The level 39 Blunt style Stunning Blow apparently isn't a combat speed debuff anymore, it's a 20 second hinder.
    - The level 25 Blunt style Back Crush no longer has a snare attached to it and damaged was increased.

...I suspect there's a lot of styles like this unless for some reason it's only effecting Blademasters.

Thank you for your work by-the-way. It helps keep people involved in the game more than you know I feel.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stealth Spec shows Blur @ lvl 49, should be lvl 50
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Mark

Played GW2 for a Month and got bored, Elder Scrolls did not work out better

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

Blademaster

- The level 32 Blunt style Forest Executioner is listed. This style was only given to Wardens. Blademasters don't have it.
    - The level 39 Blunt style Stunning Blow apparently isn't a combat speed debuff anymore, it's a 20 second hinder.
    - The level 25 Blunt style Back Crush no longer has a snare attached to it and damaged was increased.

...I suspect there's a lot of styles like this unless for some reason it's only effecting Blademasters.

Thank you for your work by-the-way. It helps keep people involved in the game more than you know I feel.
    missed to add the class restriction on the warden styles -> fixed

the styles with wrong effects are a bit more tricky, from just reading the patch notes from a single class you do not get the clue if they changed the style or if they added a new style and let that class use that one. so thanks for the report and there may be much more to report -> fixed

i think i have to pull the database once more and this time from live servers. the problem with that bm style now showing as a snare should be fixed then. atleast i hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Maethir View Post
    Stealth Spec shows Blur @ lvl 49, should be lvl 50
    fixed

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved the Wizard Fire Grapple to the baseline.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the offline DAoC-Charplan now being completely outdated, this is a godsend! Thank you for keeping this up to date and making it so awesome!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

I have altered the way Animist "bomber" / "summon" spells are displayed. They now show up the spell that they trigger withing both, the tooltip and the overview. The "delvespell" on the tooltip is gone too.

In addition to that I also changed the way "Offensive" procs and "Defensive" procs are shown. The also show the casts they perform within the overview. And to have a bit more space their names have been shorten to "Off" and "Def".

I will still have to look up all the other animist spells to change all bombers to the new display so that everyone knows which spell is a bomber spell and which not.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All Animist spells should now show up correctly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abilities and Realm Abilities now show the name instead of "Ability" / "Realm Ability" within the overview. So you get a better idea of what you get at what level.

EDIT:
    - added grapple for druids
    Last edited by Vanesyra; 07-30-2016 at 02:54 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crescendo on Bard, Skald and Minstrel only grants you the top level spell instead of both now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter Beastcraft:

Hunter pets now automatically cast their self-str/con buff when summoned.
    Hunters have lost the pet-targeted self str/con buff from the Beastcraft specialization.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All archery abilities are just listed as "Archery". Just have to highlight them all as opposed to them showing what shot is where.

Hunter/ranger PB buff is swapped as well.
    Last edited by widdarr; 08-02-2016 at 12:01 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did more digging on the hunter. Needs to be added:

Hunters now get a new pet-casted, unbreakable snare at the following levels and values in Beastcraft specialization:
    Level 20 – Gleipnir’s Wish – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 2s duration – 90s RUT
    Level 35 – Gleipnir’s Will – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 4s duration – 90s RUT
    Level 50 – Gleipnir’s Command – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 6s duration – 90s RUT
    Hunters get the following new Wolfen Frenzy spell at level 2 Beastcraft specialization:
    Level 2 – Wolfen Frenzy – Instant cast – pet-targeted 50% celerity buff, 25% damage done buff, and -25% absorption debuff on their pet. 30s duration, 60s RUT.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter Beastcraft:

Hunter pets now automatically cast their self-str/con buff when summoned.
    Hunters have lost the pet-targeted self str/con buff from the Beastcraft specialization.
    removed

Quote Originally Posted by widdarr View Post
    All archery abilities are just listed as "Archery". Just have to highlight them all as opposed to them showing what shot is where.

Hunter/ranger PB buff is swapped as well.
    archery now shows the name of the spell in the overview

oops switched the hunter and ranger buffs

Did more digging on the hunter. Needs to be added:

Hunters now get a new pet-casted, unbreakable snare at the following levels and values in Beastcraft specialization:
    Level 20 – Gleipnir’s Wish – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 2s duration – 90s RUT
    Level 35 – Gleipnir’s Will – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 4s duration – 90s RUT
    Level 50 – Gleipnir’s Command – instant cast – within 1500 range of pet – 60s pet buff – next attack procs a 40% unbreakable snare – 6s duration – 90s RUT
    Hunters get the following new Wolfen Frenzy spell at level 2 Beastcraft specialization:
    Level 2 – Wolfen Frenzy – Instant cast – pet-targeted 50% celerity buff, 25% damage done buff, and -25% absorption debuff on their pet. 30s duration, 60s RUT.
    added both

on that str&con buff. the one that was listed there was the real one that the pet uses. i think i have to find a way to display such stuff too. because it may be interesting to see what buffs the pets get and what styles they use. however collecting such data is very hard. as there are no tooltips that can be hacked to show you the id of the spell or style. must think about it ^^

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had to fix a spelling error on "left axe" and "axe" on all classes involved. the result of that is that some links to classes with that specs no longer work correctly. sorry for that but had to be done for future updates (especially for the spellcrafting tool).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for all your work. I have noticed that Inconnu, Luri, and Kobold are not listed as races for Mauler.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidJester View Post
    Thank you for all your work. I have noticed that Inconnu, Luri, and Kobold are not listed as races for Mauler.
    Thank you. This has been fixed now.

WhiteDragonHiddenNinjaFat Puppy knarch's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A very minor thing; when looking at a style the details list "Enduration". I believe it should be "Endurance"?
    I really wanted a cool signature... I failed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by knarch View Post
    A very minor thing; when looking at a style the details list "Enduration". I believe it should be "Endurance"?
    ops ^^ i like stuff like that! easy to fix

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ML styles are not correct displayed - lot of them haven an AE-effect, which doesn't described.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wakula View Post
    ML styles are not correct displayed - lot of them haven an AE-effect, which doesn't described.
    All styles that have a pbae radius set to them now show a "Radius: x" on the styles description.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated Icons for the latest hotfix.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

best charplan ever

DAoC Knight
    Beibhinn's Editor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome charplan, truly!

I just came across two small issues while playing around with it:

Warden:
    Their RR5 is listed as Fury of Nature, this is actually an ability from 49 nurture, their RR5 is Nature's Bellow (the pet scare).

Animist:
    The listed RR5 is incomplete: It also gives you a 50% chance not to spend any power when casting spells in the shapechange.

Then a small request: Adjusting realm rank is a little clumsy, I think you either have to type it in or click a lot on the arrows, would it be possible with a drop down to select ranks (not levels, that'd be too long of a drop down menu)? Say I want to set it to RR9L4, there could be a drop down for RR9, and then work the arrows to L4?
    "A little learning is a dangerous thing;
    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
    and drinking largely sobers us again."

-- Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism.

<Gimpchimp>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Groborthir View Post
    Awesome charplan, truly!

I just came across two small issues while playing around with it:

Warden:
    Their RR5 is listed as Fury of Nature, this is actually an ability from 49 nurture, their RR5 is Nature's Bellow (the pet scare).

Animist:
    The listed RR5 is incomplete: It also gives you a 50% chance not to spend any power when casting spells in the shapechange.

Then a small request: Adjusting realm rank is a little clumsy, I think you either have to type it in or click a lot on the arrows, would it be possible with a drop down to select ranks (not levels, that'd be too long of a drop down menu)? Say I want to set it to RR9L4, there could be a drop down for RR9, and then work the arrows to L4?
    Changed / Fixed:
    - Changed the RR5 ability on the Warden.
    - Animist RR5 now showing that power less cast chance.
    - Bard and Bonedancer got a description update on both RR5 as well. (different spell but same story as Animist ^^)
    - Added another display update on the RR select box when it lost the focus.
    - Added the ability to use shift, alt or ctrl on the +/-1 buttons to get +/- 10 at the RR select box.

On that RR select box: The idea is that you have your characters stored (someday maybe also on the website directly, currently with a link or a file on your disk). Then you only see small increases to your RR where the +/- 1 buttons should do a good job for you. In addition to that you can click on the box and write:
    - 0 to 130 => which is seen as RA points. So "55" are 55 points and will make you RR6L5
    - r1 to R14 => which is seen as RR1 to RR14 (case insensitive)
    - r1l0 to R14L0 => which is seen as RR1L0 to RR14L0 (case insensitive)

Let me know if that is helped enough on that RR input box.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast