Beibhinn's Editor

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanesyra View Post
    Let me know if that is helped enough on that RR input box.
    It did, thank you very much!
    "A little learning is a dangerous thing;
    drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
    there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
    and drinking largely sobers us again."

-- Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism.

<Gimpchimp>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Nightshades, the "Stealth Nightshade" damage spells are not dependent on stealth spec. You get them free with the level of your character.
    Sent from my Obamaphone

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i spend the last 3 hours downloading the data from ywain. icons and data should now be at patch 1.121b and display the correct values.

i still need to add the spells and styles that have been added or removed on the classes and as a result of that the friar is currently not working! but don't worry they will return!

Quote Originally Posted by defx View Post
    For Nightshades, the "Stealth Nightshade" damage spells are not dependent on stealth spec. You get them free with the level of your character.
    this has been fixed, thanks for the report

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i spend the last 3 hours downloading the data from ywain. icons and data should now be at patch 1.121b and display the correct values.

i still need to add the spells and styles that have been added or removed on the classes and as a result of that the friar is currently not working! but don't worry they will return!

this has been fixed, thanks for the report
    Thank you for making the fixes and keeping this up-to-date!

You also have a spelling error on that section title, it's listed as "Steath Nightshade" instead of "Stealth Nightshade."

Also, the level 12 Pierce style, Black Widow, no longer has the snare effect on it for Nightshades or Blademasters. Rangers still has the snare. Unsure of other classes.
    Sent from my Obamaphone

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You also have a spelling error on that section title, it's listed as "Steath Nightshade" instead of "Stealth Nightshade."

Also, the level 12 Pierce style, Black Widow, no longer has the snare effect on it for Nightshades or Blademasters. Rangers still has the snare. Unsure of other classes.
    I could have seen that spelling error while fixing that stuff oops It's fixed now! Without looking it up in detail. We should have a vampiir version of the style, one for ns and bm and one for hero, champ and ranger. Hope I got the right presents for them now!

And thanks again for the reports! Keep on going!

Friars styles are updated and Friar is once again working in the Charplaner. Spells are next for the Friar! Done all other changes that where noted within 1.121b for all other classes.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friars are done! So now all data should be up to date now. Let me know if anything still missing, broken or what ever ;-)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could have seen that spelling error while fixing that stuff oops It's fixed now! Without looking it up in detail. We should have a vampiir version of the style, one for ns and bm and one for hero, champ and ranger. Hope I got the right presents for them now!

And thanks again for the reports! Keep on going!

Friars styles are updated and Friar is once again working in the Charplaner. Spells are next for the Friar! Done all other changes that where noted within 1.121b for all other classes.

Vamp, Champ, and Hero all still have the snare effect.
    Sent from my Obamaphone

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vamp, Champ, and Hero all still have the snare effect.
    Yes, should be like that now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the info on asp bite (hib pierce style) correct in your charplan? Thanks for confirming.
    Do you get this data by testing or you can download directly from the game somehow?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurely View Post
    Is the info on asp bite (hib pierce style) correct in your charplan? Thanks for confirming.
    Do you get this data by testing or you can download directly from the game somehow?
    All the data on styles, spells, ras, abilities and songs is directly taken from the ingame tooltips. So that data is correct because it's "downloaded" from the game.

However that data does not expose who is the owner of that spell or style and to which spec line it does belong. I have done that assignment by myself for all classes. So there may be (better they there are!) errors within that.

In that case I have 3 different versions of "Asp's Bite", one assigned to the vamp, one assigned to all other classes and one that was added to the game within the last patch which is not used yet (what is possible a error). I switched that now, hope I got the correct styles for the correct class in that line now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the data on styles, spells, ras, abilities and songs is directly taken from the ingame tooltips. So that data is correct because it's "downloaded" from the game.

However that data does not expose who is the owner of that spell or style and to which spec line it does belong. I have done that assignment by myself for all classes. So there may be (better they there are!) errors within that.

In that case I have 3 different versions of "Asp's Bite", one assigned to the vamp, one assigned to all other classes and one that was added to the game within the last patch which is not used yet (what is possible a error). I switched that now, hope I got the correct styles for the correct class in that line now.
    Again, thank you for your work.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, then I should have mentioned that I was looking at the NS version of asp bite. This seems to be the anytimer for assassins that does significantly more damage than most/all others.

And the damage caps - you calculate them with thr formula posted on camelot wiki? I tried to rebuild and excel spreadsheet to calc the dmg ranges (depending on random 1-49) for different styles, enemies, af etc. numbers were close but not always 100% in line.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

On the Friar, the level 50 style Excommunicate you have it listed with a 25 DD proc, which is correct, but it's missing the 125 heal that's attached to it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, then I should have mentioned that I was looking at the NS version of asp bite. This seems to be the anytimer for assassins that does significantly more damage than most/all others.

And the damage caps - you calculate them with thr formula posted on camelot wiki? I tried to rebuild and excel spreadsheet to calc the dmg ranges (depending on random 1-49) for different styles, enemies, af etc. numbers were close but not always 100% in line.
    I am currently looking over all styles on all realms to seek any more style errors. Will take some more hours to finish that.

About what damage cap you are talking? They all should work 100% correct if you use them correctly. The numbers on that styles are their style values at rr14 with +11 from items and not the damage cap output of that style. The calculated ranges should be in a range between random 0 to 49. The values are calculated based on the formulas that I posted on the camelot wiki + the values taken from the game, so they should be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    @Vanesyra

On the Friar, the level 50 style Excommunicate you have it listed with a 25 DD proc, which is correct, but it's missing the 125 heal that's attached to it.
    will take some time to fix that. have to add a way so that styles can display "double" effects.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

On the Friar Parry buff in Enhancement you have it listed as "Buff (Parry)". Could you list it as "Buff (Parry, ABS) so it's a little more clear to read.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

On the Friar Parry buff in Enhancement you have it listed as "Buff (Parry)". Could you list it as "Buff (Parry, ABS) so it's a little more clear to read.
    More or less the same Problem, but will look into it.

Finished looking up all styles on all classes once again. Should now be okay if I did not messed up anything, what I think I probably did somewhere :-)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vanesyra

All styles (well currently that is only that one Friar style) that have more then 1 effect assigned to them, should display the additional effects.

@Vanesyra

I looked into that as well, but currently I can not do that on a easy way. The problem is that I do not write that stuff for each spec line, I have code in place that generate that on the fly. To really address that I had to rework that code completely and I am not sure if the over all outcome will be much better then currently. So maybe sometime within the future, but not soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Vanesyra,
    first off all thank you very much for your time and effort to keep this up to date! Great work!

Playing around with the tool i found an issue in the stat calculation.
    It seems like it does never include any "Augmented ..." RAs or "Toughness" and "Ethereal Bond" etc.

Best Regards,
    Atonal

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Atonal View Post
    Hi Vanesyra,
    first off all thank you very much for your time and effort to keep this up to date! Great work!

It seems like it does never include any "Augmented ..." RAs or "Toughness" and "Ethereal Bond" etc.

Best Regards,
    Atonal
    You have to force a refresh of the stats by taking off a starting point and putting it back on. Maybe it can be fixed but this is a good work around.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Vanesyra,

Best Regards,
    Atonal
    I added additional update calls to that view when you open it and when you change the RR within the top box. This should fix that.

Btw on top of that RAs you already mentioned the following should also be used on that page:
    - +10% hp for fulltanks (count as RA too)
    - vampiir stats (count as RA too)
    - champion level (for additional hit points)

Let me know if there is any more error on that.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thank you very much for the quick response and fix!

Found one more thing about the Stat page.
    It seems like it is not safed to the file.
    After saving and loading a char, all Information on the stat-page is returned to "standard".
    So no starting points are assigned and the Itembonuses etc. are reset to 127.

Regards,
    Atonal

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, thank you very much for the quick response and fix!

Found one more thing about the Stat page.
    It seems like it is not safed to the file.
    After saving and loading a char, all Information on the stat-page is returned to "standard".
    So no starting points are assigned and the Itembonuses etc. are reset to 127.

Regards,
    Atonal
    Yes, currently nothing on the stat page is saved. This will change someday, but will take some more time.

There should be a lot more on that page, cast speed, evade, block, parry, dw / celtic dual hit rate, left axe and stuff like that. If I am missing any other interesting stat for that page let me know. Main problem here is to get formulas that work correctly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated stuff to 1.121 c

WhiteDragonHiddenNinjaFat Puppy knarch's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated stuff to 1.121 c
    Thank you for all the work you do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really wanted a cool signature... I failed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx a lot

Gesendet von meinem PLK-L01 mit Tapatalk

Mod - T&S, Class Boards Nantrox's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated stuff to 1.121 c
    Great Work ! tyvm
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Nantrox
    LGM SC / AC MID // LGM SC HIB // LGM SC / Alchi ALB(not taking orders atm)
    <FROSTBRINGER DE>
    Latest DAoC Video (Druid PoV): http://www.postcount.net/forum/showt...om-early-march

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to say how awesome this site is. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pitbul rr11L2 hero
    Tegrahm rr9 sav
    Bladesman rr6L8 SB
    Nimdule rr5 luri BM

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we get the ML levels for spymaster updated ?
    Thanks for all the hard work

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
    Can we get the ML levels for spymaster updated ?
    Thanks for all the hard work
    Fixed that. Thx for the report.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the top.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Warden:
    -enhanced celerity is at 35 in Regrowth spec instead of 32 actually

Thank you !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Graveen View Post
    For Warden:
    -enhanced celerity is at 35 in Regrowth spec instead of 32 actually

Thank you !
    fixed

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: atonal.st

Thank you for updating this fantastic tool!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Totankov

Valkyrie Charge RA does not allow you to select it. For valks, it still cost Realm Skill Points.

Just checked Vamp and Reaver. Same thing with those two.
    @Vanesyra

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sorvad View Post
    Valkyrie Charge RA does not allow you to select it. For valks, it still cost Realm Skill Points.

Just checked Vamp and Reaver. Same thing with those two.
    @Vanesyra
    should be fixed now

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does this do CL subclassing as well?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriev View Post
    Does this do CL subclassing as well?

Yes, there is a CL button that shows them.

http://sc.excidio.net/charplaner/
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/CDFTW

[Celticdualftw - R10LX - Nightshade TL]

Solo Theurg Video

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you CDFTW.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like they got rid of bladeturn aura on theurgists.

don't know if i already wrote it into this thread but thanks for the charplaner! best daoc site ever.
    Youtube Channel (No daoc videos so far): http://www.youtube.com/user/mulraf
    My GimpChimp: http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/mulraf

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mulraf View Post
    It seems like they got rid of bladeturn aura on theurgists.

don't know if i already wrote it into this thread but thanks for the charplaner! best daoc site ever.

?

They are still under the earth spec.
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/CDFTW

[Celticdualftw - R10LX - Nightshade TL]

Solo Theurg Video

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CDFTW View Post
    ?

They are still under the earth spec.
    they aren't. the normal bladeturn spells are still in there, yes. but the bladeturn auras disappeared a long time ago seemingly. my friend told me and i didn't believe it too since there wasn't anything in the patch notes if i remember correctly, but if you really go for it and spec earth they aren't showed.

sshot079.jpg
    Youtube Channel (No daoc videos so far): http://www.youtube.com/user/mulraf
    My GimpChimp: http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/mulraf

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From 1.121 LIVE PATCH NOTES :
    Theurgist
    Earth specialization
    The level 26, 36, and 46 Pulsing Bladeturn spells now only show the highest-level trained version in the spell list.
    Please note that when training they will not show up in the training window but they will appear in a new “Earth Magic” line when traine
    Lady Fleya Zorander
    <Le Chant d'Arioch>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    From 1.121 LIVE PATCH NOTES :
    Theurgist
    Earth specialization
    The level 26, 36, and 46 Pulsing Bladeturn spells now only show the highest-level trained version in the spell list.
    Please note that when training they will not show up in the training window but they will appear in a new “Earth Magic” line when traine
    Just checked it in game and the pulsing BT appears as said in the notes not in "Abrasion" but "Earth Magic".
    Lady Fleya Zorander
    <Le Chant d'Arioch>

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bladeturn is still there. they changed it so that you can only use the highest version of that spell instead of freely selecting it (to prevent some kind of abuse).

however i will let the bladeturn remain in the spec line. because i think it's the best and most understandable way to display it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is such an awesome site! Thx vanesrya
    Swamp Donkey Ninja GM
    Sepphiroth - RR 11.9 NS (Lone Enforcer)
    Kefkka - rr12.0 Ranger (Lone Enforcer)
    Grendiizer rr7.0 Hero
    Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/sepphiroth75

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RIPnRhyme PSN ID: RIPnRhyme Steam ID: RIPnRhyme Wii Code: RIPnRhyme

I seriously can't thank you enough for putting this up.
    LGM Spellcrafter/Alchemist Hib

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will look at the patch data at the weekend.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks vanesyra
    Swamp Donkey Ninja GM
    Sepphiroth - RR 11.9 NS (Lone Enforcer)
    Kefkka - rr12.0 Ranger (Lone Enforcer)
    Grendiizer rr7.0 Hero
    Twitch Channel - http://www.twitch.tv/sepphiroth75

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice work @Vanesyra , very impressive all the tooling you have created for this game.
    daoc discord bot - daoc guide - vids - vik - cv - nf - bot

"There’s a thing in psychology called the Actor-Observer Bias and it basically says that we’re all assholes." - mm

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will look at the patch data at the weekend.
    I don't even play and just want to thank you. I think a lot of people wouldn't even bother playing if they couldn't plan out specs and look at abilities easily. Your work keeps players playing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast