User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: I made it into some video, so...

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    209
    Likes (Given)
    5
    Likes (Received)
    16
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: bstulic

    Default I made it into some video, so...


  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    24
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn! I forgot how intense WvW Could be!. Those battles look huge as hell, at least 30+ people in one battle is something only GW2 can accomplish. I really should consider getting back into the game, it's been calling me for quite some time now!

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great video! Except for Crusik being in it, of course. 

  4. #4
    Rejuvenated Fazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    10,104
    Likes (Given)
    4078
    Likes (Received)
    1248
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fazman52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattsurf View Post
    Damn! I forgot how intense WvW Could be!. Those battles look huge as hell, at least 30+ people in one battle is something only GW2 can accomplish. I really should consider getting back into the game, it's been calling me for quite some time now!
    I've seen 150v150 in Daoc. Maybe more.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheRealms View Post
    IF YOU DISRESPECT FAZZ----- I WILL FIND YOU AND HONOR HIM WITH YOUR 3K DMG DEATH
    Youtube Daoc Vids
    Templates
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazz
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazzbgs

  5. #5
    Newbie John Hammond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Isla Sorna
    Posts
    32
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    daoc is much better

  6. #6
    Member Jinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,035
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    118
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattsurf View Post
    Damn! I forgot how intense WvW Could be!. Those battles look huge as hell, at least 30+ people in one battle is something only GW2 can accomplish. I really should consider getting back into the game, it's been calling me for quite some time now!
    I've seen 150v150 in Daoc. Maybe more.
    Not since release

    Quote Originally Posted by John Hammond View Post
    daoc is much better
    No. No its not
    Notsoserious 9LX

  7. #7
    Rejuvenated Fazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    10,104
    Likes (Given)
    4078
    Likes (Received)
    1248
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fazman52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattsurf View Post
    Damn! I forgot how intense WvW Could be!. Those battles look huge as hell, at least 30+ people in one battle is something only GW2 can accomplish. I really should consider getting back into the game, it's been calling me for quite some time now!
    I've seen 150v150 in Daoc. Maybe more.
    Not since release

    Quote Originally Posted by John Hammond View Post
    daoc is much better
    No. No its not
    yes. Yes it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordoftheRealms View Post
    IF YOU DISRESPECT FAZZ----- I WILL FIND YOU AND HONOR HIM WITH YOUR 3K DMG DEATH
    Youtube Daoc Vids
    Templates
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazz
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazzbgs

  8. #8
    Member Kutsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,035
    Likes (Given)
    219
    Likes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.

  9. #9
    Member Jinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,035
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    118
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.
    Ctrl + Mouse 2 enables auto attack. Notice the arrows going around his 1 key. Basically he's not even pressing it.
    Notsoserious 9LX

  10. #10
    Member Kutsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,035
    Likes (Given)
    219
    Likes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.
    Ctrl + Mouse 2 enables auto attack. Notice the arrows going around his 1 key. Basically he's not even pressing it.
    Is that supposed to be better? lol

  11. #11
    Member Jinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,035
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    118
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.
    Ctrl + Mouse 2 enables auto attack. Notice the arrows going around his 1 key. Basically he's not even pressing it.
    Is that supposed to be better? lol
    No the actual skill level of the group in the video is very subpar. Most organized groups back in the day you'd notice the difference easily
    Notsoserious 9LX

  12. #12
    Member Kutsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,035
    Likes (Given)
    219
    Likes (Received)
    41
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.
    Ctrl + Mouse 2 enables auto attack. Notice the arrows going around his 1 key. Basically he's not even pressing it.
    Is that supposed to be better? lol
    No the actual skill level of the group in the video is very subpar. Most organized groups back in the day you'd notice the difference easily
    Yeah I played back in the day and I sure as heck used a lot more than my autoattack. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's sorta pathetic this dude is just running around autoattacking and occasionally hitting Z when he needs health. Doesn't look fun or engaging to me.

  13. #13
    Member Jinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,035
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    118
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutsuu View Post
    That's a lot of slamming the 1 key.
    Ctrl + Mouse 2 enables auto attack. Notice the arrows going around his 1 key. Basically he's not even pressing it.
    Is that supposed to be better? lol
    No the actual skill level of the group in the video is very subpar. Most organized groups back in the day you'd notice the difference easily
    Yeah I played back in the day and I sure as heck used a lot more than my autoattack. I guess what I'm trying to say is it's sorta pathetic this dude is just running around autoattacking and occasionally hitting Z when he needs health. Doesn't look fun or engaging to me.
    oh no it's still fun and engaging if you play correctly




    I just don't know what is worse that fellow's game play or the people actually dying to his "group"


    I actually logged in recently and watched a GvG......



    It was literally just two massive balls of sustain smashed together in some type of skilless smorgishbor



    Here's my favorite vid (posted this before I think friend made it.) from my guild and one of my favorite nights playing:

    Last edited by Jinks; 04-02-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    Notsoserious 9LX

  14. #14
    What's all this nonsense? Vailside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    5,314
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    179
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ...
    Eight Vee One

  15. #15
    Member Jinks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,035
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    118
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vailside View Post
    ...
    Notsoserious 9LX

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agree with this: daoc is much better

  17. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ping me when you are back.
    BTW I am playing DAoC Again

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    10
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Great video! Except for Crusik being in it, of course.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •