Thread: Question(s) for Trump supporters

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question(s) for Trump supporters

Political threads kind of died off since the election, but these questions relate to comments I see on news sites, FB, etc.

First, why is it so common to hear Trump supporters talk about snowflakes, give people $#@! about 'safe zones' (which I agree are dumb) and political correctness, call people out to stop whining that they lost the election when they bring up the popular vote or mention policy disagreements, etc, but can justify and defend the reactions of the president elect who is so thin-skinned he has to respond to any and all criticism through bashing and name calling in late night tweets? I mean $#@!, some lady called Michelle Obama an ape in heels and I'm pretty sure neither of the Obamas bothered to respond at all. I wonder what Trump would do if someone insulted his wife in a similar way?

Second, why is there such disdain for the opinions of 'coastal elites' such as actors and their bubbles when they voice political opinions? Do y'all not realize where Donald Trump lives, that he has a star on Hollywood Blvd, how much more money he has then those actors, and what kind of insane bubble he must live in?

Does no one realize the irony here? I'm honestly curious.
    Fenping-pong
    The Invincible Master of Ownage
    Thunder Toyota - Total Mad Ownage

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to know why Donald trump likes golden showers in Russia

çÔŽ:Ô&f+Ž7oÎ‘ÙÕFAväÀSº° Drodizzle's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    419 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elections dead lol

Pride of St. Paul
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drodizzle View Post
    elections dead lol

Make America Great Again XeXy_SainT_'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Probably cuz liberals are subhuman and should be exterminated.
    anti-state•anti-war•pro-market

Billy :-)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not a Trump supporter but to the second question: Because hollywood liberals live in a separate world from the rest of America. Not because they are wealthy (I guess you think wealth = ignorance or something), but because MOST of them are pretentious $#@!s who feel their word is more important than anyone elses. Most of them are uninformed and ignorant in pretty much everything politically. Meryl Streep is a great example of that. She criticized someone for bringing violence to politics as if we haven't been bombing innocents for the last 8 years under her idol, Barack. She makes these claims as if he's the first. We had racists like Woodrow Wilson and FDR years ago under the Democrats and THIS is what's bad? Some guy who talks $#@! too much on twitter? Not to mention the fact that we drop 20,000+ bombs a year under Obama. Nope, it's this guy who is thin skinned and has a minor temper that is the violent bully.

At least she wasted her lifetime achievement award speech to that $#@!ing garbage. Hopefully the next one she can bring something useful like maybe how to peel a banana properly or the best salsa recipe for parties.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite part of the speech is where she said Hollywood is so important to America that we would be a bunch of cavemen $#@!tards watching NFL and MMA if it wasn't for them. What a ****, seriously. God that is so mind-numbingly stupid I can't even see right now because my vision is blurred from the amount of rage.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damnation View Post
    Not a Trump supporter but to the second question: Because hollywood liberals live in a separate world from the rest of America. Not because they are wealthy (I guess you think wealth = ignorance or something), but because MOST of them are pretentious $#@!s who feel their word is more important than anyone elses. Most of them are uninformed and ignorant in pretty much everything politically. Meryl Streep is a great example of that. She criticized someone for bringing violence to politics as if we haven't been bombing innocents for the last 8 years under her idol, Barack. She makes these claims as if he's the first. We had racists like Woodrow Wilson and FDR years ago under the Democrats and THIS is what's bad? Some guy who talks $#@! too much on twitter? Not to mention the fact that we drop 20,000+ bombs a year under Obama. Nope, it's this guy who is thin skinned and has a minor temper that is the violent bully.

At least she wasted her lifetime achievement award speech to that $#@!ing garbage. Hopefully the next one she can bring something useful like maybe how to peel a banana properly or the best salsa recipe for parties.
    Billy I feel like I'm calling you out a lot when you post lately, but you completely and entirely missed the question.

All of what you said may be correct, but the question is what makes Trump different? He is literally an uninformed Hollywood celebrity that you just described. Why does he get a different treatment than the others? Because he's worth a little bit more and is old? I understand you pointed out Hollywood Liberals, but Trump runs with the Hollywood Liberals and always has. Also, why would a Hollywood Conservative be more informed than a Liberal? It's not as if they live in different worlds.

The point is it is very hypocritical, not that it is entirely wrong. That's a different conversation.
    RIP LDT/Jako/Diar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sliyurs View Post

Billy I feel like I'm calling you out a lot when you post lately, but you completely and entirely missed the question.

All of what you said may be correct, but the question is what makes Trump different? He is literally an uninformed Hollywood celebrity that you just described. Why does he get a different treatment than the others? Because he's worth a little bit more and is old?

The point is it is very hypocritical, not that it is entirely wrong. That's a different conversation.
    Does he get different treatment? It's just from different people. Liberals think Trump is dumb because he's uninformed and everyone else in the world thinks celebrities are dumb because they are uninformed. The difference is one is now the President and has a staff of thousands of people he can go to and one is someone who is a huge hypocrite. Uninformed is questionable with Trump because he clearly knows a lot of things economically and possibly even in foreign affairs, but is completely ignorant in a lot, while someone like Meryl Streep doesn't know that we're the most violent country in the world right now in terms of foreign policy and thinks Barack Obama is a kewl dude who took us out of war, solved world hunger and made world peace.

It's not where they live anyway, it's what they say. That's why I said MOST are pretentious $#@!s, not all. Trump is an $#@!, but honestly if you compare what Trump intends to do versus what their beloved DID do in the last 8 years then I really don't see the difference. They praise one and chastise the other.

TL;DR: I don't see how he's being treated differently other than the fact that he is the President. Partisan loyalty is the difference.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All of what you said may be correct, but the question is what makes Trump different? He is literally an uninformed Hollywood celebrity that you just described. Why does he get a different treatment than the others? Because he's worth a little bit more and is old? I understand you pointed out Hollywood Liberals, but Trump runs with the Hollywood Liberals and always has. Also, why would a Hollywood Conservative be more informed than a Liberal? It's not as if they live in different worlds.

Yeah this pretty much nails my point. I don't think these super rich actors have a grasp on what it means to be a working-class American, but how could Trump when he lives essentially the same lifestyle? Why do conservatives think Trump is looking out for them when he clearly has only ever looked out for himself, and has never been in the position where finding a job or making next month's rent or even next week's food was questionable?
    Fenping-pong
    The Invincible Master of Ownage
    Thunder Toyota - Total Mad Ownage

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenping_DT View Post

Yeah this pretty much nails my point. I don't think these super rich actors have a grasp on what it means to be a working-class American, but how could Trump when he lives essentially the same lifestyle? Why do conservatives think Trump is looking out for them when he clearly has only ever looked out for himself, and has never been in the position where finding a job or making next month's rent or even next week's food was questionable?
    I don't know why they think that way but I'd assume it has to do with the fact that he says he's looking out for them. Just because he hasn't experienced it doesn't mean he can't support it. Most Presidents are politicians for the majority of their lives, they have no $#@!ing clue what rural people deal with outside of what they are told.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitch Channel(s)
    View Channel: prodan1999

The events that occur in America are part of the journey that is the life of America. While there is no foreseeable end to America, you can understand that America is a perpetually developing nation.
    As a citizen, while you are entitled to your opinion (and to a certain extent, actions), that alone is not strong enough to alter the course of the country. The collective citizens of all opinions are what compose, maintain, and strengthen the direction of America.

As the millennial generation grew up attached to technology, they gained levels of technological understanding that were relatively unbiased compared to the views of the previous generations.
    Clearly within these generations, there will be a spectrum of influence on these people. Considering the extremes of groups, we know that their ideals can largely be shaped by specific types of media resulting in bias and fallacy.
    Just the same we know this is true of the contrary, however there is no one perfect grouping.
    To further the extremes, the portions of those that are close minded...generally congregate within belief structures that were similar to their own in a passive effort to avoid the possibility of discourse and contradiction.

If we consider our own experience with technology, it might be interesting to run a comparison of the impact of technology on the collective nation.
    While we realize the many benefits afforded to us from technological advancement and societal integration, we know that this is not without consequence.
    Many people from the millennial generation hold views that will be relatively unbiased from previous experience due to simply age and well...inexperience.
    Not all millennials of course...however it's perfectly logically to suggest that inexperience does not largely ensure bias if properly critical of facts.

I would argue that the critically minded millennials understand of the impact of technology on a variety of facets. This is an understanding that is much better than arguably the majority of the previous generations.
    At the Hallmark, this can include the impact of technological integration on the beliefs and biases of society...and to more ignorant degree...the direction of America.

Of course, this is not a new idea but it's simply framed with a focus on technology.
    This can include the impact of computers, the internet, social media, smart phones, and the like. The abilities of citizens to navigate these new waters is a reflection of the state of America as a whole.
    The real impact of technology and technological integration as of late, is relatively in its infancy. As the critically minded millennials and generations to follow grow,
    the course of America will remain following the one in which the whole of society intended.

While you may argue that America is now on the wrong course, you should appreciate the fact that America is on the course that as a nation...it chose.
    There is nothing wrong with this and it is not wrong. In the grander scheme of Americas life, this is just a point on the graph which at this time, has an impact that no one will fully understand. (though we all would like to believe we do)

It's interesting to consider that the critically minded millennials had the best ability to navigate this past presidential election because of their relationship with technology.
    They were more readily able to sift through the political misinformation, and troll tactics...Now clearly this is a nice thought but we know this is not entirely true because of the outspoken buzzfeed/reddit $#@!boys, $#@!girls, $#@!transwhatevers...

There is hope for the future of America within all spectrum's of the political parties. (Unless you're third party, lol bye).

You may believe Trump had toxic strategies, you may believe Hilary was corrupt, you may not care, and you may believe whatever the $#@! you want to believe.
    Regardless of this, it will be based on either facts, fictions, or SJW narratives. (Yes they get a category to their own because I don't know what the $#@! they are yet).

At the end of the day, you can believe what you want based on your own experience/inexperience, bias, facts, and abilities to cope with the current state/direction of America.
    But remember, if the majority of citizens in America are too different to move in your direction...It didn't really matter what you thought, now did it?

Well, not this time.
    Spend a little less time blindly arguing, and more time debating critically. You just might learn something, and they might as well.

Bitch.

My friend eating a ghost pepper, sweet

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why they think that way but I'd assume it has to do with the fact that he says he's looking out for them. Just because he hasn't experienced it doesn't mean he can't support it. Most Presidents are politicians for the majority of their lives, they have no $#@!ing clue what rural people deal with outside of what they are told.
    I also find it humurous that finding a president that hasn't been a politician is something desirable. I mean, I don't trust politicians as far as I can throw them, but at least they know the job.

I doubt MSFT would replace Satya Nadella with Arnold Schwarzenagger....but alas, here we are haha.
    RIP LDT/Jako/Diar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XeXy_SainT_ View Post
    rofl

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Doucheboots Steam ID: Popsmoke

Quote Originally Posted by kjs86z View Post
    rofl
    .@Hunter_of_Tears is not the giant pussy I thought he was.

DTs most useless mod
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1030 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thastikyiky

I also find it humurous that finding a president that hasn't been a politician is something desirable. I mean, I don't trust politicians as far as I can throw them, but at least they know the job.

I doubt MSFT would replace Satya Nadella with Arnold Schwarzenagger....but alas, here we are haha.
    I always liked the fact that former presidents had served in the military prior to their candidacy. Trump and Bill are both draft dodging pussies.
    AC dead like duck

all knows

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Everyone's a pussy can't wait til an emp goes off so I can start tomahawking mother fckers patriot style.

Been had been knowin how to throw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VEGETARIAN LIFE
    best there is, best there ever was, best there ever will be
    twitch.tv/lamebwah

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not making the point at all. I'm saying politicians have absolutely no clue what an actual job is. So if you question what the hell someone knows about the working class then why don't you question literally every politician? It's a dumb question when you can attack Trump on so many things that are actually relevant.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How could trump who has employed and interacted with tens of thousands of folks over 30 years possibly know what those folks want from life? Such a mystery.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Trump is defending himself. He seems thin-skinned because you, and all of the country, are used to conservative politicians just bending over and taking it when someone calls them names or falsely accuses them of something. It's a luxury that the left has had because the right has been nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders, scared of words like racism, bigotry, etc. All bull$#@!.
    All things labeled on them by a media and a liberal party that hates...labels.
    The snowflakes are nothing more than a group of people that bleed down their leg because they didn't get a trophy for coming in last.

2. If you take out Los Angeles county and New York City, Trump wins the popular vote, too.
    I don't really get your point about Trump being an east coast elitist? Lots of politicians from both parties come from that area and live that way.
    Moreover, I don't recall seeing Springsteen or any other of these 'elitists' on a voting ballot, championing things I care about.
    I just hear and see them claiming I'm a racist, etc.
    It's really that simple.
    Bhutthed - Twelvepack - Bhutta

CLAN TAKADA

SBT gone but not forgotten <3

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

loool just shovel that $#@! bro

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

your problem looks like it comes from having one mold of what a politician is. ive seen many politicians start from blue collar businesses and try government and many doctors take community oversight jobs. aspiring politicians serve on budgeting/military/and regulatory committees and work within inflexible parameters just like any job

Quotes (6) disabled for this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

2x what was orig an edit? nice

VN: Oct '02 - DT: Aug '00 -Degamra-'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    694 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Almighty DUBS Steam ID: Degamra

These are not questions, they are passive aggressive attacks on Trump supporters. This behavior is literally on par with the people you are mad at, idiot.
    ½ of daa WiggaTwinz - [R.i.P] T.o.L.

RIP AC UD4lyfe : Bang Bros RIP DFUW
    {Chicago 4tw - Bulls/Bears/WSox/BHawks} -[RIP VN:April 9th 2012]- [YouTube Vids]

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How could trump who has employed and interacted with tens of thousands of folks over 30 years possibly know what those folks want from life? Such a mystery.
    Yeah man.. Trump knows what people want, which is why he picked Andrew Puzder as his head of the Department of Labor.

Word on the street is people love working for Carls Jr and Puzder never did anything shady while in charge. Great pick.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He must since we won in a landslide

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Stay ez libs

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    Bhutthed - Twelvepack - Bhutta

CLAN TAKADA

SBT gone but not forgotten <3

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He must since we won in a landslide
    Define landslide you idiot. Lost the popular vote by more than 2.5million.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah one state that is basically a separate liberal country stay ez kid

Pride of St. Paul
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The life of a Trump supporter:

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isnt it obvious? We are all hypocritical $#@!s who over look our own shortcomings while jumping all over everyone elses?

Trump is a bully but Mery Streep attacking Trump on national TV could also classify as bullying.

We're all hypocrites.

As for listening to Celebrities advice or opinions: Fu(k you, you rich mother fu(kers. It's easy for you to say we should all be green and give to charity and this and that but most regular people barely have enough money to pay the bills let alone get ahead in life. I get home after working 8+ hours a day and after dinner and cleaning up I barely have any time to relax before bed to get up early to go to work again.
    Last edited by Boston.Bruins; 01-11-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Impunity - 275
    Scooch-the-Feared - 275
    Imp-the-Feared 220 something
    Clash of Clans - Impunity - Guild: BUILT 2 STEAL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't vote Hillary or Trump. I also don't consider myself a true American (i'll always be English). On the topic of the Obamas not responding when Michelle was called an ape, they didn't need to. I believe the individual you're talking about got fired for that comment. There is a system in place in the USA that arguably over protects the rights of victim classes. Since the Obamas are black any comment that could be construed as racism automatically lands you in hot water. The same is not true for Trump. Trump does not have the same system of protection, so he has to step up and defend himself. I definitely think Trump is prone to being oversensitive though. @Fenping_DT
    The Fighting Pride of Frostfell
    FF: Toys Mage / Invincible Toys Mage / Ramuh / Ramuh's Boon / Grumba Goose
    DT: Malicious Menace / My Chemical Imbalance
    Merseyside Mafia YNWA!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toys_Mage View Post
    Didn't vote Hillary or Trump. I also don't consider myself a true American (i'll always be English). On the topic of the Obamas not responding when Michelle was called an ape, they didn't need to. I believe the individual you're talking about got fired for that comment. There is a system in place in the USA that arguably over protects the rights of victim classes. Since the Obamas are black any comment that could be construed as racism automatically lands you in hot water. The same is not true for Trump. Trump does not have the same system of protection, so he has to step up and defend himself. I definitely think Trump is prone to being oversensitive though. @Fenping_DT
    I agree with all of that too. Trump himself would probably agree he's oversensitive and too quick to jump on twitter to rant back. I also agree with your idea of victim class protection.
    Impunity - 275
    Scooch-the-Feared - 275
    Imp-the-Feared 220 something
    Clash of Clans - Impunity - Guild: BUILT 2 STEAL

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that was just an additional point that occurred to me while reading your post, it wasn't meant to be an argument.

RIP LDT/Jako/Diar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, that was just an additional point that occurred to me while reading your post, it wasn't meant to be an argument.

RIP LDT/Jako/Diar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhutthed View Post
    1. Trump is defending himself. He seems thin-skinned because you, and all of the country, are used to conservative politicians just bending over and taking it when someone calls them names or falsely accuses them of something. It's a luxury that the left has had because the right has been nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders, scared of words like racism, bigotry, etc. All bull$#@!.
    All things labeled on them by a media and a liberal party that hates...labels.
    The snowflakes are nothing more than a group of people that bleed down their leg because they didn't get a trophy for coming in last.

2. If you take out Los Angeles county and New York City, Trump wins the popular vote, too.
    I don't really get your point about Trump being an east coast elitist? Lots of politicians from both parties come from that area and live that way.
    Moreover, I don't recall seeing Springsteen or any other of these 'elitists' on a voting ballot, championing things I care about.
    I just hear and see them claiming I'm a racist, etc.
    It's really that simple.
    This dude is woke af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VEGETARIAN LIFE
    best there is, best there ever was, best there ever will be
    twitch.tv/lamebwah

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of it matters anyways. Same old $#@!, trump will continue the status quo anyone who believes otherwise is a $#@!ing sheep that just got sheared and wonders why its cold.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtide View Post
    None of it matters anyways. Same old $#@!, trump will continue the status quo anyone who believes otherwise is a $#@!ing sheep that just got sheared and wonders why its cold.

We will see prah. He isn't like any candidate we have ever had.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sad truth is you and others actually think that's a good thing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's unlike any candidate we've ever had in that he has serious conflicts of interest and lies constantly.

People were so worked up about obamas birth certifcate.

Now we literally have a Russian puppet for president that xexy will unconditionally support.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So same old $#@! is sad but him not being the same old $#@! is also sad. Okaaaay

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So same old $#@! is sad but him not being the same old $#@! is also sad. Okaaaay
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CVrAUHEVEAAAvCf.jpg

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if liberals even know what an argument is

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His choice of vice president alone is legit worth freaking out about. He's even worse than trump or hillary lol.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

.... Just pretend I quoted myself

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you a $#@!ing child? You know exactly what i'm talking about I don't need to spell it out for you.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You aren't talking about anything you've made no arguments idiot you just keep sharing your feelings

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Should we move this convo to a safe space

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What argument have you made anywhere other than regurgitating rhetoric from fox news dumb$#@!?

That's rich, a conservative talking to me about feelings.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast