Thread: Question(s) for Trump supporters

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston.Bruins View Post
    Isnt it obvious? We are all hypocritical $#@!s who over look our own shortcomings while jumping all over everyone elses?

Trump is a bully but Mery Streep attacking Trump on national TV could also classify as bullying.

We're all hypocrites.

As for listening to Celebrities advice or opinions: Fu(k you, you rich mother fu(kers. It's easy for you to say we should all be green and give to charity and this and that but most regular people barely have enough money to pay the bills let alone get ahead in life. I get home after working 8+ hours a day and after dinner and cleaning up I barely have any time to relax before bed to get up early to go to work again.
    I agree with most of this. I wouldn't define bullying as calling Trump out for mocking the disabled reporter, but the rest of her speech was pretty dumb and self-gratifying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston.Bruins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toys_Mage View Post
    Didn't vote Hillary or Trump. I also don't consider myself a true American (i'll always be English). On the topic of the Obamas not responding when Michelle was called an ape, they didn't need to. I believe the individual you're talking about got fired for that comment. There is a system in place in the USA that arguably over protects the rights of victim classes. Since the Obamas are black any comment that could be construed as racism automatically lands you in hot water. The same is not true for Trump. Trump does not have the same system of protection, so he has to step up and defend himself. I definitely think Trump is prone to being oversensitive though. @Fenping_DT
    I agree with all of that too. Trump himself would probably agree he's oversensitive and too quick to jump on twitter to rant back. I also agree with your idea of victim class protection.
    My point there was that Obama(s) had the tact not to lower themselves to their opponents level when insulted. Trump has no such tact. Maybe people see that as a good thing? I definitely don't see that as a presidential quality.

I agree with rest, except that I guarantee those same protections would apply if someone in the Trump administration called his wife a "whore in stilettos". That person is getting fired for sure, but Trump will also be heading to Twitter shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by tomato View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhutthed View Post
    1. Trump is defending himself. He seems thin-skinned because you, and all of the country, are used to conservative politicians just bending over and taking it when someone calls them names or falsely accuses them of something. It's a luxury that the left has had because the right has been nothing but a bunch of gutless wonders, scared of words like racism, bigotry, etc. All bull$#@!.
    All things labeled on them by a media and a liberal party that hates...labels.
    The snowflakes are nothing more than a group of people that bleed down their leg because they didn't get a trophy for coming in last.

2. If you take out Los Angeles county and New York City, Trump wins the popular vote, too.
    I don't really get your point about Trump being an east coast elitist? Lots of politicians from both parties come from that area and live that way.
    Moreover, I don't recall seeing Springsteen or any other of these 'elitists' on a voting ballot, championing things I care about.
    I just hear and see them claiming I'm a racist, etc.
    It's really that simple.
    This dude is woke af

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1. Why does Trump need to defend himself against such people? He's about to be the $#@!ing president. He should be laughing off petty insults rather than sinking to their level and embarrassing himself. There is a difference between being gutless and taking the higher road. As our president he needs to stop showing his insecurities. "The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid."

2. My point is that Trump lives in the same elitist bubble as all of them, if not a smaller, more elite bubble. Why do people take him at his word that he's looking out for the little guy, but hate when actors do the same?

Side note - So we take away a few million votes from two major economic and cultural hubs in American and Trump wins the popular vote. That's as dumb as saying if we took away a few million votes from the 'deplorables' then Hillary wins the election. It's a moot point.
    Fenping-pong
    The Invincible Master of Ownage
    Thunder Toyota - Total Mad Ownage

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XeXy_SainT_ View Post
    How could trump who has employed and interacted with tens of thousands of folks over 30 years possibly know what those folks want from life? Such a mystery.
    This like saying you trust Jeff Bezos or Howard Schultz to look out for the best interests of their minimum wage customer service reps. Both those dudes employ thousands of people, but I can guarantee they care the least about the interests of the smallest cogs in their companies.
    Fenping-pong

Make America Great Again XeXy_SainT_'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenping_DT View Post
    How could trump who has employed and interacted with tens of thousands of folks over 30 years possibly know what those folks want from life? Such a mystery.
    This like saying you trust Jeff Bezos or Howard Schultz to look out for the best interests of their minimum wage customer service reps. Both those dudes employ thousands of people, but I can guarantee they care the least about the interests of the smallest cogs in their companies.

No, you can't guarantee that. Keep being a partisan hack homie
    anti-state•anti-war•pro-market

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, you can't guarantee that. Keep being a partisan hack homie
    You're right, they will probably look out for those folks' interests more than Trump will.
    Fenping-pong

Billy :-)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtide View Post
    What argument have you made anywhere other than regurgitating rhetoric from fox news dumb$#@!?

That's rich, a conservative talking to me about feelings.
    He regurgitates Fox News while people like Zojak post conspiracy theories started by 4chan, CNN and Buzzfeed. Holy $#@! this entire thread is a cesspool of idiocy. When someone posts something about ties with Russia I feel like I'm on Facebook reading a 16 year old girl sharing a NowThis video.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What argument have you made anywhere other than regurgitating rhetoric from fox news dumb$#@!?

When you can't read it's not shocking you can't make arguments. You said he was gonna be the same old same old. I said he is unlike any president in history (read as not the same old same old) you said "it's sad if we think it's a good thing (him not being the same old same old)". When I pointed out your insanity you went all feels on me

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

didnt you hear? being impossible to deal with is in

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Damnation View Post

He regurgitates Fox News while people like Zojak post conspiracy theories started by 4chan, CNN and Buzzfeed. Holy $#@! this entire thread is a cesspool of idiocy. When someone posts something about ties with Russia I feel like I'm on Facebook reading a 16 year old girl sharing a NowThis video.
    Hahahaha. Where did I post this conspiracy theory??? Xexy is the one who is all defensive about it. You are too.

I said John McCain is the one who notified government officials. That's all I posted.

Billy :-)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zojak0 View Post

Hahahaha. Where did I post this conspiracy theory??? Xexy is the one who is all defensive about it. You are too.

I said John McCain is the one who notified government officials. That's all I posted.
    I'm trying to determine what sounds more stupid. Calling Trump a russian puppet or calling Barack a muslim. One sounds like a retarded liberal from LA and one sounds like a retarded redneck from louisiana.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm trying to determine what sounds more stupid. Calling Trump a russian puppet or calling Barack a muslim. One sounds like a retarded liberal from LA and one sounds like a retarded redneck from louisiana.
    Well said

It's like watching a crazy man fighting with his reflection

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So want to show me where I'm posting conspiracy theories?

Trump even admitted today that Russia helped him win. He's a puppet. Even if he isn't it's funny as hell to troll him on it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1832 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If only Hillary won and the Saudis pulled the strings!

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is @zojak0 a secret admirer of @Zojak or what?

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe they are lovers?

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gay lovers

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His avatar looks gay

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

two guys kissing or something

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a weirdo

Banned
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Why does Trump need to defend himself against such people? He's about to be the $#@!ing president. He should be laughing off petty insults rather than sinking to their level and embarrassing himself. There is a difference between being gutless and taking the higher road. As our president he needs to stop showing his insecurities. "The dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid."

2. My point is that Trump lives in the same elitist bubble as all of them, if not a smaller, more elite bubble. Why do people take him at his word that he's looking out for the little guy, but hate when actors do the same?

Side note - So we take away a few million votes from two major economic and cultural hubs in American and Trump wins the popular vote. That's as dumb as saying if we took away a few million votes from the 'deplorables' then Hillary wins the election. It's a moot point.

1. Who else will defend him from these things? You?
    Liberals and the liberal media are so used to conservative politicians backing down like pussies when they spew their $#@!, they have no idea how to handle this man. It's got you complaining about taking the high road...like the media and liberal politicians do? LOLOL
    "Mess with a puppy, get licked in the face." That's probably more accurate. He ain't a politician. The media hasn't yet figured that out.

2. You missed my point. I was saying your actors didn't run for president. Trump did.
    Just look at his cabinet picks, VP pick, etc. Think Meryl Streep approves? There's your answer about what the difference is in Trump and the rest of those in the elitist bubble.

As for your side note, if the popular vote is a moot point why is it still being brought up? 2 economic and cultural centers does not represent the rest of the country, sorry.
    Bhutthed - Twelvepack - Bhutta

CLAN TAKADA

SBT gone but not forgotten <3

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhutthed View Post

1. Who else will defend him from these things? You?
    Liberals and the liberal media are so used to conservative politicians backing down like pussies when they spew their $#@!, they have no idea how to handle this man. It's got you complaining about taking the high road...like the media and liberal politicians do? LOLOL
    "Mess with a puppy, get licked in the face." That's probably more accurate. He ain't a politician. The media hasn't yet figured that out.

2. You missed my point. I was saying your actors didn't run for president. Trump did.
    Just look at his cabinet picks, VP pick, etc. Think Meryl Streep approves? There's your answer about what the difference is in Trump and the rest of those in the elitist bubble.

As for your side note, if the popular vote is a moot point why is it still being brought up? 2 economic and cultural centers does not represent the rest of the country, sorry.
    1. No one needs to defend him from insults insignificant people are throwing at him. Okay great, liberals do the same thing, what's your point? I'm not defending or advocating that either. He wasted half his press conference time responding to questions about a bull$#@! intelligence report. Did you understand my quote? He barks the loudest because he is insecure. If he's gonna take to Twitter every time someone says something bad about him how is he supposed to have time to MAGA?

2. Okay so if Meryl Streep ran for office it would give her more credibility? lol. He's making some good picks for his cabinet, sure, but he's also making some asinine ones. Son-in-law for senior adviser? A man with direct EPA conflicts of interest to head the EPA?

So millions of votes don't represent part of the country because of where they live? I guess we should discount the million or so votes that Trump got from the NYC area too then huh?
    Fenping-pong

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. No one needs to defend him from insults insignificant people are throwing at him. Okay great, liberals do the same thing, what's your point? I'm not defending or advocating that either. He wasted half his press conference time responding to questions about a bull$#@! intelligence report. Did you understand my quote? He barks the loudest because he is insecure. If he's gonna take to Twitter every time someone says something bad about him how is he supposed to have time to MAGA?

2. Okay so if Meryl Streep ran for office it would give her more credibility? lol. He's making some good picks for his cabinet, sure, but he's also making some asinine ones. Son-in-law for senior adviser? A man with direct EPA conflicts of interest to head the EPA?

So millions of votes don't represent part of the country because of where they live? I guess we should discount the million or so votes that Trump got from the NYC area too then huh?

1. Agree to disagree. I think it's refreshing that Trump stands his ground, while you call it being insecure.
    Be careful about calling those people and their threats insignificant. You know how it works: once the media calls out someone for something, it's truth.

2. More credibility? Maybe, but that's not what I meant. I'm not a very good at debate so I don't think I'm really getting my point across. I'll just move on lol.
    As for the son in law, if you think the EPA is a giant leeching bureaucracy that needs a giant kick in the ass, then maybe this is the right person for it? Who knows, time will tell. Not sure how I feel about that one TBH.
    Bhutthed - Twelvepack - Bhutta

CLAN TAKADA

SBT gone but not forgotten <3

The Last of the Darktidehicans BallaTheFeared's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All you need to know is that Trump #1.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk