Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Aleinzz

Quote Originally Posted by galm View Post
    If you remove the ablatives, you have to remove all the overcaps and mythical dps first. You cant increase the damage over years, and than shut down all the defensive uses.
    This would been like an extrem buff for all burst dmg chars. Sneaks, charger (bm,bersi, vw) and moc chars too.

If i run solo with mini, biggest problem are the sneak grps. With no Ablatives, they would kill me instant. So dont talk about it would be good for the sologame. It just would destroy it finaly.
    I'm ok with the removal of ablatives mythical dps has to stay dude, otherwise melee's don't keep up with casters whatsoever.

Archers need their damage classified fully as either a melee or magic type and you play a mini solo, you can pretty much run the solo game if you play correctly and have a lil rr.

So in all reality all it really affects is archer groups, since their "magic" arrows destroy melee ablatives. Which means archer groups will drop you a little faster. Half my targets when i'm solo don't have ablatives up anyways, because i play in area's that have lower action and less targets, since they see less people they dont pop all their stuff religiously knowing there is something there to fight. It's not until i go onto ev or in ruined keeps that stacking really makes a difference.

But also remember we're talking about melee ablatives only, you still have access to som wh and smaller ablatives, 500pt ablatives are what need removed, it's not hte 200pt ablatives we bitch about.

DAoC Knight
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Certified View Post
    and allow clerics to benefit from the acuity buff.
    Major class imbalance/implications, especially as it relates to power consumption, total power pool and FOP regen for primary heal classes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2