User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 58

Thread: huehue

  1. #1
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default huehue

    Blowing them toys like a champ i see.


    Btw.. next time you wont get lucky with a bs pop after im stealthed

  2. #2
    Newbie Yeias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,343
    Likes (Given)
    57
    Likes (Received)
    98
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the solo kill and rps again

  4. #4
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its all good.. see you in 20 when your cd's are back up.... IP/zephyr/rr5/purge/

    Yah bro.. you ran like a little bitch couple hours ago cause you blew through all your toys and never saw you again.... Timer camper award goes to you. If not for the bs pop after i stealthed.. you were done son... you had nothing left

  5. #5
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol... gnight sweetheart.... easy mode

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gg was typing and tab into u rolling me lol



    how did i run earlier ? u mean when i kited for fa, sat there in track and u didn't come in ? then a few mins later uwalk up and then ran away and i sat by giio the whole time ? lol

  7. #7
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you tabbed into me rolling you? Really now? how about that video then?

    i dont even have First aid.. and why would i use it.. i had 100% health lol. I was playing my game where i use tactics... you stood there tracking.... you think im gonna walk right up? lol Thanks for the rps and the solo kill

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne"Vlao" View Post
    you stood there tracking.... you think im gonna walk right up? lol
    then wtf you talking botu me running ?


    dudes like lol I'm not stupid enough to walk into you, so you wilsoned, are you seriously retarded or what ?

  9. #9
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wilsoned? i was there entire time.. just not dumb like the people in your vids.. Btw i have the video.. would you like me to show it? I also have video of you wilsoning days prior in same spot.

    How about that lie you just told about being afk and you tabbed into me killing you.... show the video

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u told me i wilsoned, then u just said you knew i was there but you woudlnt walk into me you were using tactics, i don't get it ? are you confused or dumb ?

  11. #11
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That was middle of the fight... after you blew everything you took off. Just stop.. you got nothing once you blow through your camped timers.

  12. #12
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn't run off, I stood in the same spot I was when I was able to stealth, you didn't push in, you not pushing in, is not me running away lol, actualy that's you running, because you knew exactly where I was and you didn't come so..

  13. #13
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Show that video of you "tabbing back into me rolling you" Pretty impressive considering you slam'd me... phaseshifted and ran 100feet while alt tabbed.

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany/Frankfurt
    Posts
    715
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what is all that QQ about a ranged specced and temped scout that is using RA's and timers like everyone else?

    u want him to meele you with a scout like klocked did?

    at least he's playing his solo game and not rolling in a high rr sneak zerg

  15. #15
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i didn't say i tabbed in dead, and i don't have it on fraps i tabbed in and u were right there and i was like o $#@! and tried to slam you and get rnage and u purged and blured to me and i died /shrug


    if your excited about that, then you are even worse then i thought you were

  16. #16
    hunter's elder avatar HiddenlurikeenMerlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,081
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    165
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: iamthesasquatch PSN ID: iamthasasquatch Steam ID: iamthesasquatch

    Default

    I think we are going to need some videos!

  17. #17
    Better than you & modest too YclipButnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    446
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    69
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Idiots.
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/YclipButn
    It's a game. Bors #1 Soloer. Never lost a 1v1. Vlao should have used mezz poison. Hue can't even mangle. Enk is about as relevant as a tie-dye shirt from the 60's.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86OvyWZky-A Video on how not to play DAoC.

  18. #18
    Newbie kronoxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    731
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    126
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenlurikeenMerlin View Post
    I think we are going to need some videos!
    I second this motion and bring a vote to the floor!
    ~Westies

    I collect ROFLs, but deep down I really need a /hug

    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Kronoxus

  19. #19
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    66
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Camping timers is lame...but blaming someone for using abilities that are up if they need them in the fight doesn't really make sense. Was he supposed to die with IP or Zeph or something else still up? No one would do that.

    Someone who purchased all passives can't just shut them off in a fight... "wait..it's bad form to use my MOP5, Viper3, Aug Str 4 in this fight...." - no

    If ya got it..use it... Just don't camp the abilities until they're all up again. Assassins aren't shy about using vanish, poison spike etc...

  20. #20
    Newbie AFKcloaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Jita 4-4
    Posts
    343
    Likes (Given)
    119
    Likes (Received)
    40
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I too am gay!
    ::Hibernian Benevolent Society::
    :: AFKcloaker :: Lurikeen Nightshade :: RR5 w/ All Battleground Titles
    ::
    Granolamuncher :: Sylvan Hero :: RR5
    Eve Online Trial:
    http://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?i...a&action=buddy


  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    28
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Craziness

  22. #22
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nah the thing is... hue is lost without having every timer up. He doesnt know what to do if he doesnt have IP/purge/zephyr/rr5/speedburst up. He isnt good at kiting.. he just uses toys to get distance. Soon as he doesnt have them.. goodnight. Drops in seconds. Has zero clue how to fight when they are down. zero.

  23. #23
    Newbie TheOne"Vlao"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    706
    Likes (Given)
    135
    Likes (Received)
    103
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyt View Post
    what is all that QQ about a ranged specced and temped scout that is using RA's and timers like everyone else?

    u want him to meele you with a scout like klocked did?

    at least he's playing his solo game and not rolling in a high rr sneak zerg
    lol... ahh.. the good old... 2006 SDN zerg comment. Klocked was watching my stream and tracked me .. getting the jump. He's trash... seems like you are as well.

  24. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany/Frankfurt
    Posts
    715
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so you're saying a ranged class is lost if doesnt fight at range? makes sense

    what about you fight him only with your cast and instant dd and he meele's you? you're lost without your weps aswell

    i'm not a fan of camping timers or stacking tons of $#@! up before you engage but thats the only way to fight average players 1on1 as a solo scout.

    glad he's not running in groups of 3+ other higher ranked scouts like everyone else does

  25. #25
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Germany/Frankfurt
    Posts
    715
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wasn't talking about SDN, i was talking in general. i know u guys also run 1on1.

    we didn't fought once even if i was looking for you with my rr4 inf at the weekend. wanted to see if you can only talk or back it up

  26. #26
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    vlao just needs any excuse to make himself better when he loses, I could be like you and have full passives, and sit there and block and melee you down not taking dmg till you die, but then youd just qq at those ra's to


    *edit* btw the only reason I needed half the cd's I used when you lsot last night is cuz my 1 piece with a damn dot proc'd right as I rooted you and instantly broke it

    remember last week at nged dock when u jumped off your boat to get me and I only had ot use 1 cd to put u down hard ?

    then the week before at beno when i was like 100% hp and u 30% with using 0 cd's and u ran away and made a post about how i pop'd u infront of other albs then you edited your fraps thinking i didn't record to show, then i psoted my version and everyone laughed at u ? lol

    it would be funny if i posted everytime you lsot but i think everyones bored of it by now
    Last edited by Huehuaehue; 03-20-2017 at 03:46 PM.

  27. #27
    Newbie kronoxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    731
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    126
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne"Vlao" View Post
    nah the thing is... hue is lost without having every timer up. He doesnt know what to do if he doesnt have IP/purge/zephyr/rr5/speedburst up. He isnt good at kiting.. he just uses toys to get distance. Soon as he doesnt have them.. goodnight. Drops in seconds. Has zero clue how to fight when they are down. zero.
    Isn't that kiting?
    ~Westies

    I collect ROFLs, but deep down I really need a /hug

    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Kronoxus

  28. #28
    Newbie kronoxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    731
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    126
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    vlao just needs any excuse to make himself better when he loses, I could be like you and have full passives, and sit there and block and melee you down not taking dmg till you die, but then youd just qq at those ra's to


    *edit* btw the only reason I needed half the cd's I used when you lsot last night is cuz my 1 piece with a damn dot proc'd right as I rooted you and instantly broke it

    remember last week at nged dock when u jumped off your boat to get me and I only had ot use 1 cd to put u down hard ?

    then the week before at beno when i was like 100% hp and u 30% with using 0 cd's and u ran away and made a post about how i pop'd u infront of other albs then you edited your fraps thinking i didn't record to show, then i psoted my version and everyone laughed at u ? lol

    it would be funny if i posted everytime you lsot but i think everyones bored of it by now
    This. The kid just needs to admit and accept defeat sometimes. Not always.. just when he looses.
    ~Westies

    I collect ROFLs, but deep down I really need a /hug

    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Kronoxus

  29. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    funny part is im like a solo caster without moc, if i got moc i could just push 1 button and shoot him down, then he'd really qq


    but i dun want people to say i moc'd to le so i don't


    *edit* or mob and sit there and block all his attacks like a proper scout, im the worst spec'd scout u can be, without the ra's i should, and still dominate him aeuhauehUEHAUEHuehaeuHUAHEuhEU

  30. #30
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Huehuaehue still convinced that he's running some sort of inferior spec lol

  31. #31
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you do realsie I can get mob and melee and max out blocking without losing any of my bow dmg right ?

    if I was hybrid I could do the same with bow and block everyones attacks while hitting them for 300+ in melee, I just use bow only for fun, I'm like half a scout, and without the right ra's, I'm a solo caster without moc and still winning, ijs

  32. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    posted before
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne"Vlao" View Post
    I dont see eye to eye with HueHuae but i have to admit the guy knows how to kite. He's playing the class at 1 end of the spectrum and doing pretty good
    posted after hes salty from losing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne"Vlao" View Post
    He isnt good at kiting..He doesn't know what to do, Has zero clue how to fight.

    da salt is REAL LOL auehauehUEHAUHEuehawuehUHEAUEHuhauhUHUHAUHUH
    Last edited by Huehuaehue; 03-20-2017 at 04:44 PM.

  33. #33
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    377
    Likes (Given)
    134
    Likes (Received)
    56
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lady Fleya Zorander
    <Le Chant d'Arioch>

  34. #34
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm def jen

  35. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    you do realsie I can get mob and melee and max out blocking without losing any of my bow dmg right ?

    if I was hybrid I could do the same with bow and block everyones attacks while hitting them for 300+ in melee, I just use bow only for fun, I'm like half a scout, and without the right ra's, I'm a solo caster without moc and still winning, ijs
    i believe if you specced any different than you are now you wouldnt be as effective. try it out. . .prove me wrong

    your spec matches your playstyle. . stop trying to sell us on how gimp it is (like nerdslayer claiming his stand and bang playstyle is gimp on the hunter)

  36. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the thing is, I can do the exact same ranged play AND have max blocking and good melee, I just choose not to, scouts can have both, I just dun wanna sit and melee its boring to me and you don't outplay anyone with block, ive played game to logn to sit and block, if I cant kite someone and roll them up then id rather just die, I quit trying hard in this game 10+ years ago, Im just having fun this time around

    scout can be me and melee at same time, I'm just only like half spec'd

  37. #37
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    the thing is, I can do the exact same ranged play AND have max blocking and good melee, I just choose not to, scouts can have both, I just dun wanna sit and melee its boring to me and you don't outplay anyone with block, ive played game to logn to sit and block, if I cant kite someone and roll them up then id rather just die, I quit trying hard in this game 10+ years ago, Im just having fun this time around

    scout can be me and melee at same time, I'm just only like half spec'd

    show me? otherwise its just theorycraft

  38. #38
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you do realsie like 99% of every person in the game made fun of me for how I spec'd until I started dropping vids right ? my spec is terrible, its like half of every other scout, because you can melee/block and shoot the same as me, I just choose not to get melee at all, had nothing to do with skill points so maxed out shield which I don't even use, and am hella over capped on stealth lol, and I got like useless ra's I could turn into mob easy to cap


    hybirds scouts can do the same as me with bow, and have capped blocking and 51 comp melee, I just choose to only use my bow, hence why I'm the only one doing it, its dumb and a waste

  39. #39
    Newbie kronoxus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    731
    Likes (Given)
    33
    Likes (Received)
    126
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBIQ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    the thing is, I can do the exact same ranged play AND have max blocking and good melee, I just choose not to, scouts can have both, I just dun wanna sit and melee its boring to me and you don't outplay anyone with block, ive played game to logn to sit and block, if I cant kite someone and roll them up then id rather just die, I quit trying hard in this game 10+ years ago, Im just having fun this time around

    scout can be me and melee at same time, I'm just only like half spec'd




    show me? otherwise its just theorycraft
    It's all fun and games until someone calls you out.
    ~Westies

    I collect ROFLs, but deep down I really need a /hug

    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Kronoxus

  40. #40
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kronoxus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBIQ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    the thing is, I can do the exact same ranged play AND have max blocking and good melee, I just choose not to, scouts can have both, I just dun wanna sit and melee its boring to me and you don't outplay anyone with block, ive played game to logn to sit and block, if I cant kite someone and roll them up then id rather just die, I quit trying hard in this game 10+ years ago, Im just having fun this time around

    scout can be me and melee at same time, I'm just only like half spec'd




    show me? otherwise its just theorycraft
    It's all fun and games until someone calls you out.
    ha i dont mean anything maliciously. i think he plays that scout very well. . . i also think his strategy is as strong as any available to the class. his claims of playing a gimp spec/strategy simply isnt true. . .




    . . . in my opinion

  41. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,322
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    1097
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    you do realsie like 99% of every person in the game made fun of me for how I spec'd until I started dropping vids right ? my spec is terrible, its like half of every other scout, because you can melee/block and shoot the same as me, I just choose not to get melee at all, had nothing to do with skill points so maxed out shield which I don't even use, and am hella over capped on stealth lol, and I got like useless ra's I could turn into mob easy to cap


    hybirds scouts can do the same as me with bow, and have capped blocking and 51 comp melee, I just choose to only use my bow, hence why I'm the only one doing it, its dumb and a waste
    I think I make fun of you more, since you started dropping vids

    /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfbrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koae View Post
    OP and Enkill make threads worth reading.
    FTFY

  42. #42
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can do the exact same thing with my bow and lose nothing, and still beat everyone with melee, I just only use my bow shrug lol, but I dun want people to walk away saying bah block op, I want them to walk away thinking damn heuhuaehue $#@!ed me up lol


    I can lose absolutely nothing and cap blocking and melee for 300+ a swing, that's the thing your not understanding, I'm basicly like every other scout, but only spent half my points

  43. #43
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    I can do the exact same thing with my bow and lose nothing, and still beat everyone with melee, I just only use my bow shrug lol, but I dun want people to walk away saying bah block op, I want them to walk away thinking damn heuhuaehue $#@!ed me up lol


    my spec works fine because scout is op, but I can lose absolutely nothing and cap blocking and melee for 300+ a swing

    hey man take a breather. . .youve said the exact same thing three times in a row

    /cheers

    EDIT: my claim is that you cant do what you just claimed you can. . . cap blocking, hit for 300+ a swing, and cap archery.

  44. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,322
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    1097
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    I can do the exact same thing with my bow and lose nothing, and still beat everyone with melee, I just only use my bow shrug lol, but I dun want people to walk away saying bah block op, I want them to walk away thinking damn heuhuaehue $#@!ed me up lol


    I can lose absolutely nothing and cap blocking and melee for 300+ a swing, that's the thing your not understanding, I'm basicly like every other scout, but only spent half my points
    Atleast your spelling is improving
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfbrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koae View Post
    OP and Enkill make threads worth reading.
    FTFY

  45. #45
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you can have 50 bow, cap stealth, 51 comp melee, and like 34+ shield on scout, which with only like mob5 u cap out blocking
    (instead of my 1 thrust 1 slash way over cap on shield/stealth 0 mob)


    its what majorty of scouts are, and @Adeat I just simply choose to try to win with only my bow /shrug but its not because I'm spec'd for it, because I can be spec'd for both at the same time

    I'm literaly like half a scout no joke lol
    Last edited by Huehuaehue; 03-20-2017 at 05:23 PM.

  46. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,322
    Likes (Given)
    125
    Likes (Received)
    1097
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    you can have 50 bow, cap stealth, 51 comp melee, and like 34+ shield on scout, which with only like mob5 u cap out blocking
    (instead of my 1 thrust 1 slash way over cap on shield/stealth 0 mob)


    its what majorty of scouts are, and @Adeat I just simply choose to try to win with only my bow /shrug but its not because I'm spec'd for it, because I can be spec'd for both at the same time

    I'm literaly like half a scout no joke lol
    Comp 51 melee means nothing, unless you're using an advanced spec line (DW, CS, 2Hand)

    You're literally like half a brain
    Quote Originally Posted by gcfbrian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koae View Post
    OP and Enkill make threads worth reading.
    FTFY

  47. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    you can have 50 bow, cap stealth, 51 comp melee, and like 34+ shield on scout, which with only like mob5 u cap out blocking
    (instead of my 1 thrust 1 slash way over cap on shield/stealth 0 mob)


    its what majorty of scouts are, and @Adeat I just simply choose to try to win with only my bow /shrug but its not because I'm spec'd for it, because I can be spec'd for both at the same time

    I'm literaly like half a scout no joke lol
    i understand that you are serious about your claims. i stand by my original claim. . .you wouldnt be as effective as you are now (IRS, RP per hour, etc etc) with any other spec.. . . and the setup/strategy you are running now is as solid as any other scout spec/strategy

    to be half a scout, you would have to spend half the points a scout does. . .instead you spend them to suit your playstyle.

    anyhow, all good

    /cheers

  48. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can be the exact same as I am AND have those, without losing ANYTHING, what I'm trying to tell you

    but w/e its all good /cheers !

  49. #49
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,464
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBIQ View Post
    to be half a scout, you would have to spend half the points a scout does. . .instead you spend them to suit your playstyle.
    that's what I'm telling you lol, I could prob take dman near 50% my skill points away untrained, and be the EXACT same char, the $#@! I got trained extra is just wasted stuff that don't even effect me

  50. #50
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    203
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    28
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuaehue View Post
    I can be the exact same as I am AND have those, without losing ANYTHING, what I'm trying to tell you

    but w/e its all good /cheers !
    we arent going to see eye to eye on this. see you out there

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •