Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PTS patch notes: The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...h-notes-v3-0-0

They also mailed beta invites around, don't know how many people they invited.. got one of those mails, though not much in that DLC that I care about.. just the new class... rest they can delete for all I care

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Docmandu View Post
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...h-notes-v3-0-0

They also mailed beta invites around, don't know how many people they invited.. got one of those mails, though not much in that DLC that I care about.. just the new class... rest they can delete for all I care
    Hopefully Battlegrounds wont kill Cyrodil PvP. Not super excited about the new class, but it's something new, I guess.

Yay for double bank space lol. Love have the options to mismatch sets and make different builds. New sets are always fun. Motifs are fun to collect, but I feel like Crown Store only items are a bit lame when it comes to the whole home decor, Sims, type feel of customizing different looks.

I've been having a lot of fun just trying to be a completionist on my Templar lately. Finished just about every quest in the Daggerfall Covenant areas and starting on Aldmeri Dominion zones now. For sure the crafting pack is much better now than the pack space issues crafting created at launch. Crafting seems a lot easier now to level up. Been having a lot of fun with the game lately.

Thanks for linking patch notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_of_the_Shire View Post
    You mean a living wage? Of fucking course. This social-tier-based-on-what-you-do-for-a-living is a construct of shallow egos and if you think it's more important that a prison guard can say he makes more money than a Macdonald's employee, your opinion doesn't mean anything to me.
    lolwut?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not happy with the patch overall.

the CP changes are too much and the dk/templar nerfs really hurt.

disappointing
    6/20/16
    F4C9811GAB36684GVAAD8CE7AAD7D F6B100359AE01E41GAFABA56AEE6EEFAEB6933EB913712EA45 ADD8917ED06D5B34FD9RGVAABCCA96D5 9D13DB6F553CA0E3VB08EBA2GF8C7CC8B07EB
    in the meadow walk.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Initially BGs will have an impact on Cyrodiil, but I'm guessing (hoping) once the novelty wears off that people will return to Cyrodiil. There will be 5 new sets that can be gained from BGs, which will probably be BoP.. so if you want one of those, you'll be forced to do some BGs.

We'll have to see how the balance swings with these patches.. as it currently is, PvP combat is hardly fun most of the time.. it's either swing a bat at a person for 5 hours without making a dent, or getting insta gibbed by ganker #8758758 that copied a build from youtube.... and ofcourse the forever present AoE organized balls.

At least in Cyrodiil, you can run around a pre-made ball... in BG's you're screwed and have to sit it out, since leaving will come with a penalty. Pre-made vs pug has never worked... and at the end of the day, it's not fun for either.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As they partially lifted the NDA... here's the new gear sets in Morrowind:

Crafted

Assassin’s Guile

2 - Spell Critical
    3 - Weapon Critical
    4 - Spell Damage and Weapon Damage
    5 - Increases the duration of your alchemical poisons by 4 seconds

Daedric Trickery

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Maximum Stamina
    4 - Maximum Magicka
    5 - While in combat you gain one of 5 random Major Buffs for 10 seconds every 20 seconds. Eligible buffs are Expedition, Protection, Mending, Heroism, or Vitality.

Shacklebreaker

2 - Weapon Damage
    3 - Spell Damage
    4 - Magicka Recovery and Stamina Recovery
    5 - 2000 Max Magicka and Max Stamina

Overland

Infector

2 - Weapon Damage
    3 - Weapon Critical
    4 - Weapon Critical
    5 - When you deal Critical Damage, you have an 8% chance to summon a Hunger that spews poison to all enemies in front of it, dealing 9999 Poison Damage and stunning enemies hit for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

War Maiden

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Maximum Magicka
    4 - Spell Damage
    5 - Adds 400 Spell Damage to your Magic Damage abilities

Warrior-Poet

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Spell Resistance
    4 - Physical Resistance
    5 - Gain Minor Toughness at all times, increasing your Max Health by 10%.

Trials

Automated Defense

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Gain Minor Slayer at all times
    4 - Healing Taken
    5 - When you use an Ultimate ability, you and the closest 2 allies within 28 meters of you gain Major Aegis for 10 seconds, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon and Trials Monsters by 15%.

Inventor’s Guard

2 - Magicka Recovery
    4 - Healing Done
    5 - When you use an Ultimate ability, you and the closest 2 allies within 28 meters of you gain Major Aegis for 10 seconds, reducing your damage taken from Dungeon and Trials Monsters by 15%.

Master Architect

2 - Maximum Magicka
    4 - Spell Damage
    5 - When you use an Ultimate ability, you and the closest 2 allies within 28 meters of you gain Major Slayer for 10 seconds, increasing your damage done to Dungeon and Trials Monsters by 15%.

War Machine

2 - Maximum Stamina
    4 - Weapon Damage
    5 - When you use an Ultimate ability, you and the closest 2 allies within 28 meters of you gain Major Slayer for 10 seconds, increasing your damage done to Dungeon and Trials Monsters by 15%.

Battlegrounds

Coward’s Gear

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Stamina Recovery
    4 - Stamina Recovery
    5 - While Sprinting you gain Major Expedition and Major Protection, increasing your Movement Speed and reducing your damage taken by 30%.

Knight Slayer

2 - Maximum Magicka
    3 - Spell Damage
    4 - Maximum Health
    5 - Your fully-charged Heavy Attacks against Players deal and additional 10% of their Max Health as Oblivion Damage.

Impregnable Armor

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Maximum Stamina
    4 - Maximum Magicka
    5 - 2500? Critical Resistance

Vanguard’s Challenge

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Maximum Health
    4 - Healing Taken
    5 - When you taunt an enemy Player, they deal 50% less damage to all other Players but 100% more damage to you for 15 seconds.

Wizard’s Riposte

2 - Maximum Health
    3 - Spell Damage
    4 - Magicka Recovery
    5 - When you take Critical Damage, you apply Minor Maim to the enemy for 15 seconds, reducing their damage done by 15%.