Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iamthesasquatch PSN ID: iamthasasquatch Steam ID: iamthesasquatch

Quote Originally Posted by Vaako View Post
    pretty great achievement for a scout and at times like this where the action $#@!s on solos
    completely agree with this. It's extremely hard in todays game to accomplish this. Super low population and the population that does play definitely don't solo. Majority of the people I know that already had the title got it by dueling or through battle grounds which is pretty lame IMO sitting out at the lake with your buffbot being able to rez yourself and wait for cds then bowing to start a fight with someone isn't earning the title its deuling same goes for the little labyrinth duelers. The title should be earned by being solo and being out there hunting people down. The title should actually mean something especially earning it the real way like hue earned it. Hue has posted videos out there rolling multiple numbers in real rvr situations. I am sure if someone else was shooting for this title they would be QQing more than hue does.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good stuff hue! Best of luck on the healer..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenlurikeenMerlin View Post
    pretty great achievement for a scout and at times like this where the action $#@!s on solos
    completely agree with this. It's extremely hard in todays game to accomplish this. Super low population and the population that does play definitely don't solo. Majority of the people I know that already had the title got it by dueling or through battle grounds which is pretty lame IMO sitting out at the lake with your buffbot being able to rez yourself and wait for cds then bowing to start a fight with someone isn't earning the title its deuling same goes for the little labyrinth duelers. The title should be earned by being solo and being out there hunting people down. The title should actually mean something especially earning it the real way like hue earned it. Hue has posted videos out there rolling multiple numbers in real rvr situations. I am sure if someone else was shooting for this title they would be QQing more than hue does.
    dont denigrate bg lifers which also worked for that title I didnt see many LE there either so its also an achievement even tho some xpers had to die for that but supply runners or people in poc arent much different in nf

even tho I think the difference between a 35 in bp gear and a temped 39 at 2l9 is lower than the difference between someone in kingsgear and a temped cl15+ ml10 rr10+ with a buffbot

but yeah its prlly a little harder in nf more fgs running especially if you solo on a visible
    Last edited by Vaako; 04-21-2017 at 06:49 AM.
    I don't hate you I am just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: djkidrich PSN ID: djkidrich

Grats bud...
    Renshai Foolkiller Skald Herra Nimue (sold)
    Iahsner Foolkiller Berserker Herra Ywain 5 Inactive
    Kidrich Foolkiller Mauler Unicorn Knight Ywain 1 Active
    Pratze Foolkiller Mauler Silver Hand Ywain 1 Active
    Rensha Foolkiller Mauler Stormur Vakten Ywain 1 Active
    Sterotype Foolkiller Savage Isen Herra Ywain 1 Active

hunter's elder avatar HiddenlurikeenMerlin's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iamthesasquatch PSN ID: iamthasasquatch Steam ID: iamthesasquatch

dont denigrate bg lifers which also worked for that title I didnt see many LE there either so its also an achievement even tho some xpers had to die for that but supply runners or people in poc arent much different in nf

even tho I think the difference between a 35 in bp gear and a temped 39 at 2l9 is lower than the difference between someone in kingsgear and a temped cl15+ ml10 rr10+ with a buffbot

but yeah its prlly a little harder in nf more fgs running especially if you solo on a visible
    Some classes just completely destroy in a BG and is no competition for them also majority of players just trying to level through quickly and not even in gear majority of the time. Under level 50 shouldn't gain stats towards RvR titles or either have their own title like <BG> Lone Enforcer or something. You can sit a stealther at xp spots and get kills super easy, and as I said before some classes cant even be touched by others.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some classes just completely destroy in a BG and is no competition for them also majority of players just trying to level through quickly and not even in gear majority of the time. Under level 50 shouldn't gain stats towards RvR titles or either have their own title like <BG> Lone Enforcer or something. You can sit a stealther at xp spots and get kills super easy, and as I said before some classes cant even be touched by others.
    well since you dont get anything except the title there is no reason to difference between bg or nf if the toon stays in bg anyway you know that he didnt got it in nf and most who do those titles in bgs usually stay there, so I dont really see the point in diminishing the time spend when someone solos there even if it is in a bg, also I sense a glimpse of envy if you see a lvl 39 in sauvage or ligen etc with LE and you are already rr10+ thanks to the rp bonis they give out nowadays and you dont even have 500 solo kills in nf

guess thats bad for the ego

took me btw 4-6 years to get LE on my molvik minstrel and I dont even use a buffbot except if a friend isnt playing his acc, guess its not that easy...because most xpers arent even worth solo kills because they just die too often xD
    I don't hate you I am just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Professional Gamer LordoftheRealms's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    673 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PS4- Playing Madden 16 Steam ID: Natebruner

Congrats !!!

One day we will have a clean 1v1

LORDOFTHEREALMS 12L5 TROLL BERSERKER
    TOP 10 BIG HITS 1. Optimum 4,617 2nd: Sharoneedles 4,577 3rd: Thereisaparty 4,545 4th: Swaj 4,413 5th: Chiranaxx 4,413
    6th Taurmentor: 3,485 7th: Velothi 3,316
    8th: Viawin 3,215 9th: Gurlfrend 3,199 10th: Mistical 3,181

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned