Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Those satchels of exalted armor

They yield a set of 80 armor.

I can't find the difference between the types... there's like carrion and valykyrie, beserker, explorer, and more.

Are those for stats or are those for armor type like light or heavy or whatever.
    Obama 2008

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Presumably each piece in the satchel is of the type that is part of the name. This may help you...

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exalted_armor

Exalted is for light armor only. Medium is called Emblazoned and Heavy is Draconic according to

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List...ted_armor_sets
    Founding Backer of Camelot Unchained
    DAOC (inactive) : Meddyck R11 Cleric - Alysson R11 Minstrel - Meddyck R11 Druid - Alyssen R9 Eld etc

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly what I was looking for, thx mate
    Obama 2008

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup. I crafted a box of Draconic for my Warrior.

To get the recipes for them you need to go to the Mystic Forge. Ingredients are 5x Elonian Wine, 50x Mystic Coins, 20x Crystals and a crafted Exotic chestpiece of the type your wanting (IE Carrion, Knights, Berserkers, Valk..etc). Toss them all into the Mystic Forge and viola...you got yourself the recipe to create boxes/satchels of armor. This is for tailoring, armorcrafting and leatherworking.

Once you unlock the recipe you can craft the box sets at any forge. It requires the same amount of ingredients as it would crafting all 6 pieces individually, so nothing extra. Given how much materials you have on hand, you can turn quite a profit with them also. They sell for around 10-12g on the TP.
    "If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton

"Be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet." - Maj. Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would anyone waste money on these...?
    Various toons of the Gaul variety.
    don't click this

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to say, I like the word 'satchel'.
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet, that is how WWI got started.Living the lifestyle of a rock star, Vatican assassin~Charlie Sheen

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul View Post
    Uh... why not? They're the Cheapest Level 80 Exotic armors you can get, for gold. They pretty much have the same stats as Exotic Named Armors and Dungeon Armors.

The only difference in level 80 Exotics are looks, and pre-populated extra stats (for some armors) vs. runes (for others).

I'm getting named because I already had 4 pieces before I realized I could get a crafted set all at once.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tazman View Post
    Uh... why not? They're the Cheapest Level 80 Exotic armors you can get, for gold. They pretty much have the same stats as Exotic Named Armors and Dungeon Armors.

The only difference in level 80 Exotics are looks, and pre-populated extra stats (for some armors) vs. runes (for others).

I'm getting named because I already had 4 pieces before I realized I could get a crafted set all at once.
    You're obviously retarded.

I'm talking about the "satchels". You have to pay extra to craft the exact same thing for the same amount of materials.
    don't click this

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm talking about the "satchels". You have to pay extra to craft the exact same thing for the same amount of materials.

Thats a god damned lie. Your doing it wrong. It was much cheaper to craft my own full Exotic set AND the Runes than it was to buy a full exotic set from drops and/or crafted+runes from the TP. With the mats I had on hand plus what I had to buy that I didnt have, a full exotic suit and the runes cost me around 3g+ a few thousand Karma out of my pool of over 10k. To buy a set of full Exotic + runes for my build would have cost me well over 10g.
    "If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton

"Be polite, be professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet." - Maj. Gen. James 'Mad Dog' Mattis

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by _Spagz_ View Post

Thats a god damned lie. Your doing it wrong. It was much cheaper to craft my own full Exotic set AND the Runes than it was to buy a full exotic set from drops and/or crafted+runes from the TP. With the mats I had on hand plus what I had to buy that I didnt have, a full exotic suit and the runes cost me around 3g+ a few thousand Karma out of my pool of over 10k. To buy a set of full Exotic + runes for my build would have cost me well over 10g.
    Dude, read what I $#@!ing write before you $#@! yourself.

This means that if you craft a satchel RECIPE you pay for the materials. Then you need to pay MORE materials to craft the actual armour itself.

If you just craft each piece separate you save having to pay for the recipe.
    don't click this