User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 80

Thread: Game is dead for US players

  1. #1
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Game is dead for US players

    Booted up skald and ran around Odins for 20 minutes and then all the way down to glen, saw nothing but about 3 hib solos die to stealthers waiting on brynja. Ran to DC, nothing at all except for a ment/vw duo. Nothing around nged. Ran to beno, just a few scouts camping with an alb small man pug circling the dock/bridge area. /who nf is 56. And this is US primetime? $#@! me. I think the end is near.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  2. #2
    Legendary Hasbeen Yarikk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dirty South
    Posts
    28,781
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    277
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everyday Im husslin
    What animates you no longer animates me

    Tszuu-SB~Tzsuu-Inf

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    290
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1am is US prime time?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tahlequah, OK
    Posts
    6,497
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    49
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: halidonhill

    Default

    20 minutes after midnight is US primetime?

  5. #5
    The Captain UncleWalty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Yay Area
    Posts
    11,962
    Likes (Given)
    31
    Likes (Received)
    20
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Booted up skald and ran around Odins for 20 minutes and then all the way down to glen, saw nothing but about 3 hib solos die to stealthers waiting on brynja. Ran to DC, nothing at all except for a ment/vw duo. Nothing around nged. Ran to beno, just a few scouts camping with an alb small man pug circling the dock/bridge area. /who nf is 56. And this is US primetime? $#@! me. I think the end is near.
    I think I saw you run past my corpse after FG mids finally steamrolled me. r1 Troll skald?
    Retired & Sohail's toons I played and some others I logged in once or twice: http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/unclewalty

    fucking D3/sc2: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/U.../hero/39293989

  6. #6
    Do Wat?!?!?? Banrir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    West-By God-Virginia
    Posts
    9,007
    Likes (Given)
    65
    Likes (Received)
    65
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    newsflash
    EvO ~ JaP ~ Over Fourty and Fat
    Banrir RR12 Skald
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/Banrir
    "If Mayonnaise could play DAOC it would be alot like Steot" -Zanrir
    Chimp =======> http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Banrir
    Gaheris Chimp==> http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/BanrirGaheris

  7. #7
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWalty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Booted up skald and ran around Odins for 20 minutes and then all the way down to glen, saw nothing but about 3 hib solos die to stealthers waiting on brynja. Ran to DC, nothing at all except for a ment/vw duo. Nothing around nged. Ran to beno, just a few scouts camping with an alb small man pug circling the dock/bridge area. /who nf is 56. And this is US primetime? $#@! me. I think the end is near.
    I think I saw you run past my corpse after FG mids finally steamrolled me. r1 Troll skald?
    Yep. And this wasn't now, I started trying about 2 hours ago, it was like 9pm western. Not like im expecting 1000 players, but god damn there's literally nobody except for like 30 people on each realm and 90% of them are standing at beno/bled/dc or lfg at the mk.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  8. #8
    Mexican Viking Lurok1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,409
    Likes (Given)
    443
    Likes (Received)
    100
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wake up at 2 am just to farm frenchies

  9. #9
    <random> Nantrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,614
    Likes (Given)
    19
    Likes (Received)
    30
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Move to Europe then.. its the better place to live anyways.
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Nantrox
    LGM SC MID // LGM SC HIB (not taking orders atm)
    <FROSTBRINGER DE>


  10. #10
    Set Sail For Fail Vegamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    CA~
    Posts
    24,947
    Likes (Given)
    7
    Likes (Received)
    139
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can I stay w u?

  11. #11
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nantrox View Post
    Move to Europe then.. its the better place to live anyways.
    get a brain moran
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  12. #12
    Rejuvenated Fazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Posts
    6,612
    Likes (Given)
    1603
    Likes (Received)
    329
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fazman52

    Default

    Another yank whinging. Play aus prime then whinge.
    Youtube Daoc Vids
    Templates
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoWasHere View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazz View Post
    ilu <3 the bold part doesnt apply to me.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA ... HEHEHEHEHE ... Keep up with the one line sentences Faggy old buddy. When you can put one paragraph together and show the world you aren't retarded, we can talk. Until then, don't try to step up to the big boys table son. You just look like a retard.

    Fazz, Flik, Harmann liked this post
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazz
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/fazzbgs
    FREE IRC CLIENT DL http://www.icechat.net/site/downloads/
    LFG? Try here http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?ser...el=%23YwainNNF

  13. #13
    The Hammer Clamorr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    33,763
    Likes (Given)
    4
    Likes (Received)
    290
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: SlumC1tY Steam ID: slumc1ty

    Default

    STOP WHINGING.
    ̴̵l͞҉̵a̶̛҉̴m̸̵̶҉͢ǫ̸̕͟r̶r҉̶̢́

  14. #14
    Danish Dynamite Gnefner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    6,815
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nantrox View Post
    Move to Europe then.. its the better place to live anyways.
    get a brain moran
    Well, it's true, you know.
    Done.

  15. #15
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fazz View Post
    Another yank whinging. Play aus prime then whinge.
    whinging sounds fun, i think I'll go whinge now.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  16. #16
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnefner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nantrox View Post
    Move to Europe then.. its the better place to live anyways.
    get a brain moran
    Well, it's true, you know.

    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  17. #17
    Old School Gold Farmer littlemyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,694
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    160
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banrir View Post
    newsflash
    The way of samurai is found in death.

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    27
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I dunno Canada doesn't produce e-trash. I love Canada!!!

  19. #19
    Newbie Sheero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,367
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    8
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWalty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Booted up skald and ran around Odins for 20 minutes and then all the way down to glen, saw nothing but about 3 hib solos die to stealthers waiting on brynja. Ran to DC, nothing at all except for a ment/vw duo. Nothing around nged. Ran to beno, just a few scouts camping with an alb small man pug circling the dock/bridge area. /who nf is 56. And this is US primetime? $#@! me. I think the end is near.
    I think I saw you run past my corpse after FG mids finally steamrolled me. r1 Troll skald?
    Yep. And this wasn't now, I started trying about 2 hours ago, it was like 9pm western. Not like im expecting 1000 players, but god damn there's literally nobody except for like 30 people on each realm and 90% of them are standing at beno/bled/dc or lfg at the mk.
    9pm PST, midnight on the East coast....on a school night / workday.

    Not arguing that the game is dead or not, but you can't really call it dead based on this time. Try the weekend. People have lives to live outside of DAoC, such as providing food for themselves/their families through working, or kids/teens/young adults going to school...

  20. #20
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    892
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How many active subs are there today? Used to have TL buds and get all that info second hand, I'm not really sure what goes on behind the scenes anymore. Can someone 'in the know' drop us some stats?

    The thing with 'game is dead' threads is that they've been made since 2006 so they're a bit pointless, but I know what Rennie means. I'm euro who made the leap to U.S. a long time before the rest came over, so early U.S. prime was always (and still is) my play time and I'm seeing the change. I think the actual subscription numbers has got to be at an all time low right now, especially if you factor -25% to account for buffbots (and that's being lenient.)

    It's especially bad considering no good games/potential DAoC Killers have been released since GW2.

  21. #21
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,318
    Likes (Given)
    8
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    12 years old game with still around 2k players isn't that bad considering mythic doesn't do anything in trying to get more subscribers.

  22. #22
    #Grumpy fecker BloodOmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,180
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deletedd View Post
    12 years old game with still around 2k players isn't that bad considering mythic doesn't do anything in trying to get more subscribers.
    Even if they wanted more subs they've bottle necked themselves anyway, can you imagine Ywain with 2000 more people? you won't be able to move an inch without finding a zerg.

  23. #23
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    892
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodOmen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deletedd View Post
    12 years old game with still around 2k players isn't that bad considering mythic doesn't do anything in trying to get more subscribers.
    Even if they wanted more subs they've bottle necked themselves anyway, can you imagine Ywain with 2000 more people? you won't be able to move an inch without finding a zerg.
    That's a misconception. More players = more zergs = more siege = more ports = it all trickles down south. It would mean you could take boat as a solo visi to places other than HW/Emain/Odins. I don't care about getting zerged, I just want my 30k/hour and not be stuck in 3 $#@!ing zones on the same 3 $#@!ing bridges all night. It's all about having options~

  24. #24
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    219
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurok1 View Post
    i wake up at 2 am just to farm frenchies
    ROFL

  25. #25
    True Scotsman Nualaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    17,839
    Likes (Given)
    30
    Likes (Received)
    51
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Nualaan

    Default

    The action in US primetime has been garbage for years.

    And to the people who say it's the middle of the week, etc., etc.: 5 years ago it didn't matter what the hell was going on, the action was hoppin'. Middle of the Super Bowl, or the World Cup Final, and there was still a $#@!load of people running around.

  26. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    UK Reppin~
    Posts
    34,128
    Mentioned
    765 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    People bashed us Euros but we're keeping the game alive

    also mostly responsible for the mindless zerging but meh

  27. #27
    Old School Gold Farmer littlemyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,694
    Likes (Given)
    164
    Likes (Received)
    160
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corfel View Post
    also mostly responsible for the mindless zerging but meh
    The way of samurai is found in death.

  28. #28
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nualaan View Post

    And to the people who say it's the middle of the week, etc., etc.: 5 years ago it didn't matter what the hell was going on, the action was hoppin'. Middle of the Super Bowl, or the World Cup Final, and there was still a $#@!load of people running around.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  29. #29
    #Grumpy fecker BloodOmen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,180
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    110
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corfel View Post
    People bashed us Euros but we're keeping the game alive

    also mostly responsible for the mindless zerging but meh
    Zerging has always been apart of ywain tho *cough* Kzar, Rescu, Billings, Thizer, Hawkeye *cough* euros simply renewed the zerging as it were as Kzar quit, Hawkeye was banned(or so I was told) Rescu barey logs in now, Billings is... Billings and Thizer is probably living under a bridge somewhere eating dog food.

  30. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    SIGNATURE

  31. #31
    init bruv Everz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,773
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    286
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That time has always been dead. Same as 1:20 AM on Excalibur was dead. I really can't see what your getting at here.


    Alive/Dead

    Awaiting version 2.0 relaunch.

    - Eversmall(10)/Everwind(10)/Everzorc(7)/Evervamp(7)/Everhard(7) + alts - SOLD

  32. #32
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  33. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    SIGNATURE

  34. #34
    Decepticon Boss Megatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    29,577
    Likes (Given)
    6
    Likes (Received)
    35
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: KiNg d1Z Steam ID: Syndizzle

    Default

    it's dead for US players because theyre the only ones who solo and all euros $#@!in zerg.

    and pst is the master time zone.

  35. #35
    I can do this, still need? rela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    5,651
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    37
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wednesday's always the worst

    also, just another reason west coast sucks

  36. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Everything is catered to EST in the US.
    SIGNATURE

  37. #37
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    It's as much US primetime as any other time zone. Your brain is made of horse feces.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  38. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    It's as much US primetime as any other time zone. Your brain is made of horse feces.
    lol, simple math obviously escapes your brain. 9 PM PST, is 12 AM EST, is 5 AM in England, is 6 AM in France. Yea, complete 'primetime' right there. You'd obviously have more people on in the US at 9 PM EST, since it's only 6 pm pst.
    SIGNATURE

  39. #39
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    It's as much US primetime as any other time zone. Your brain is made of horse feces.
    lol, simple math obviously escapes your brain. 9 PM PST, is 12 AM EST, is 5 AM in England, is 6 AM in France. Yea, complete 'primetime' right there. You'd obviously have more people on in the US at 9 PM EST, since it's only 6 pm pst.
    I'm well aware of how time zones work. First of all, you can remove any consideration of England and France, I said US primetime, are you that obtuse? Second, west coast prime is not 6pm, its usually more between 8-10pm pst. Always has been.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  40. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    It's as much US primetime as any other time zone. Your brain is made of horse feces.
    lol, simple math obviously escapes your brain. 9 PM PST, is 12 AM EST, is 5 AM in England, is 6 AM in France. Yea, complete 'primetime' right there. You'd obviously have more people on in the US at 9 PM EST, since it's only 6 pm pst.
    I'm well aware of how time zones work. First of all, you can remove any consideration of England and France, I said US primetime, are you that obtuse? Second, west coast prime is not 6pm, its usually more between 8-10pm pst. Always has been.
    I'm saying 9 pm pst isn't just as much primetime as 9 pm est. More people on pst at 6 pm pst than on 12 am est is all I'm saying.
    SIGNATURE

  41. #41
    init bruv Everz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,773
    Likes (Given)
    56
    Likes (Received)
    286
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Again, as someone who often was up that time when the US servers were de-clustered, I remember that being the most 'dead' time.


    Alive/Dead

    Awaiting version 2.0 relaunch.

    - Eversmall(10)/Everwind(10)/Everzorc(7)/Evervamp(7)/Everhard(7) + alts - SOLD

  42. #42
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Posting at 1:20 AM isn't US primetime in my book.
    failed to read didnt you. clearly stated above it was 9:00pm western.
    I saw. You fail to realize that "US Primetime" means the entire US, not the 25 people who play in PST.
    It's as much US primetime as any other time zone. Your brain is made of horse feces.
    lol, simple math obviously escapes your brain. 9 PM PST, is 12 AM EST, is 5 AM in England, is 6 AM in France. Yea, complete 'primetime' right there. You'd obviously have more people on in the US at 9 PM EST, since it's only 6 pm pst.
    I'm well aware of how time zones work. First of all, you can remove any consideration of England and France, I said US primetime, are you that obtuse? Second, west coast prime is not 6pm, its usually more between 8-10pm pst. Always has been.
    I'm saying 9 pm pst isn't just as much primetime as 9 pm est. More people on pst at 6 pm pst than on 12 am est is all I'm saying.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

  43. #43
    DAoC Knight Devaster-S-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    31,117
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    US prime-time is from 8-12 est. The other timezones really don't matter. A majority of Americans log off at 11est.

    It picks up again around 3am when the Asians log in. US pacific time is a ghost of what it is during est time.
    Devaster
    Shadow Syndicate [-S-]
    Chesapeake - Ultima Online
    Templates
    Loki Item Database

  44. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    8,111
    Likes (Given)
    1
    Likes (Received)
    18
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaster-S- View Post
    US prime-time is from 8-12 est. The other timezones really don't matter. A majority of Americans log off at 11est.

    It picks up again around 3am when the Asians log in. US pacific time is a ghost of what it is during est time.
    This.
    SIGNATURE

  45. #45
    DAoC Knight Devaster-S-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    31,117
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nm
    Last edited by Devaster-S-; 01-24-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Devaster
    Shadow Syndicate [-S-]
    Chesapeake - Ultima Online
    Templates
    Loki Item Database

  46. #46
    Member Finisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,029
    Likes (Given)
    13
    Likes (Received)
    48
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    it's dead for US players because theyre the only ones who solo and all euros $#@!in zerg.

    and pst is the master time zone.
    QFT!

  47. #47
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,890
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renniemead View Post
    Booted up skald and ran around Odins for 20 minutes and then all the way down to glen, saw nothing but about 3 hib solos die to stealthers waiting on brynja. Ran to DC, nothing at all except for a ment/vw duo. Nothing around nged. Ran to beno, just a few scouts camping with an alb small man pug circling the dock/bridge area. /who nf is 56. And this is US primetime? $#@! me. I think the end is near.
    I said this about 2 months ago and heard the bah blah blah its not dead, theyve been heraing this for 5 yrs. NO it really is.


    Ive come back time and time again, but I havent really played since Oct and unless something really changes I dont see myself ever playing DAOC again.

  48. #48
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,890
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Corfel View Post
    People bashed us Euros but we're keeping the game alive

    also mostly responsible for the mindless zerging but meh
    Shut it down, no one cares.

  49. #49
    DAoC Knight Devaster-S-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    31,117
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wish the euro prime-time was the same as US prime-time. Euros tend to group up and roam around. They still jam everything they see, but they run groups. Besides that big ass Hib German zerg, the euros are running groups. Can't say the same about Americans. Most Americans zerg it up. Two big Alb zergs every evening and one big Mid zerg. Sometimes Hib gets a zerg going when Liomas or johnthetaxi get some more groups to roam with them.

    I don't know what it is about American mentality, but they don't look for a challenge. Zerg it up in safe numbers and earn easy RPs. Not great RPs, but RPs. Take towers and keeps. Perhaps it is the military background of so many of the Americans? Not sure. And I am American.
    Devaster
    Shadow Syndicate [-S-]
    Chesapeake - Ultima Online
    Templates
    Loki Item Database

  50. #50
    Internet Bully Renniemead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    14,557
    Likes (Given)
    41
    Likes (Received)
    355
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drilic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Devaster-S- View Post
    US prime-time is from 8-12 est. The other timezones really don't matter. A majority of Americans log off at 11est.

    It picks up again around 3am when the Asians log in. US pacific time is a ghost of what it is during est time.
    This.
    I don't disagree, but what you're saying is simply confirming my point, the game is dead for a lot of the US now.
    Fat Virgin Nerd
    <Kat> Rennie just some internet bully, trying to pick on what he sses as an easy target cuz thats all he has the balls for (shhh I think he is pussywiped).
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/s/Renniemead

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •