Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: White Wolfs MOD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the warning, yes, it turned out later that there were some freaks with that questline. They're fixed now (I added that line later and didn't test it properly, my fault). One fact was inverted at a script block accidentally, meaning that the quest would not get completed. It is now resolved.

Your recurring nightmare Lord Shield's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost forgot. This time I took fastidious notes on my run through. I could, if desired, write a walkthrough for your mod, but I don't really want to spoil people trying to figure stuff out. Maybe I'll save such notes for specific questions (and, of course, further playthroughs I do myself)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great to find you guys!!! Life got in the way and I stopped playing Wiz for a while. When I returned the VN board was gone

Just trying to catch up...Can someone confirm for me that Reforged is being retooled by townltu but the creator was qusari. Both townltu and qusari and offering tips and and assistance to frostguard. Frostguard is the creator of the whitewolf MOD. If this is correct that means there are 2 MOD's in the creation stages!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correct. And welcome on board.
    Not Aelfinn or Eelfinn, but Realfinn

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Erkilmarl View Post
    Correct. And welcome on board.
    thanks

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 19 i've been running around everywhere and can't find any of the different locations that been mantioned by the others?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One can be found in the NW corner of the Northern Wilderness. Just go along the Mountain edge of the map. The Dwarven area seems to have moved. I thought the entrance was located near the waterfall in the Mountain Wilderness, but my party exited from there in the NE corner of the same map. (You see, I'm waiting for the next version of the mod and haven't been playing for awhile.)
    Not Aelfinn or Eelfinn, but Realfinn

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

searched every inch of the area and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are playing the newer version (which you probably are), then there is a rather easy way to find the entrance.
    Begin walking through the Mountain Wilderness towards the middle, and find the place where the grass turns to rock (or, if you're arriving from the Rapax Rift or the South East Wilderness, where the rock turns to grass). Turn left and follow this borderline (or, if you're coming from the rocky areas, turn right and follow it). Where this line meets the mountains, you should have the entrance.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mad god View Post
    It might be a problem with injection.
    I will need to take a look and do some tests.

Does anyone have 3.90 and 3.91 to try and see if it works?

Also if you create CFаgent.lua near CFаgent.dll (if it is not created) and make sure that it has the following code (see below) then
    you will have a comprehensive log of which commands have been executed. This could be helpful.
    After performing the test with Burz just quit the game and look for CFаgent.log file.

Code:
    function onNPCScriptCommandExecuted(cmdType, NPCID, scriptBlock, commandIndex, scriptBlockPrev, scriptFlag1, scriptFlag2)

cfa.util.logMessage("#onNPCScriptCommandExecuted NPC:'%s' (%i), command %i in block %i of type '%s'. Prev block %i, flags: %i / %i \n",
    		cfa.w8.npcGetName(NPCID), NPCID, commandIndex, scriptBlock, cmdType, scriptBlockPrev, scriptFlag1, scriptFlag2)

-- Return cfa.result.ok by default which means that everything is executed normally.
    	-- Returning any other number (>=0) will treat this command as 'Unconditional Jump' jumpting to the Script Block indicated by the returned number.
    	return cfa.result.ok

end
    Edit: Almost forgot that for the lua thingy to work you will need to install lua for windows (see the W8Tutirials.rtf).

started game a few days back, ran into this same bug. Thanks guys for being here, I looked back through the threads and found the solution. It worked and I am on my way to town.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am stuck in trynton. everytime my party gets close to a group of friendly creatures (looks like a miss mash of different races/classes) the game crashes.
    I have myles and thywann in my party. thywann has been switched from a priest to a lord.

also my party is Levels 10-11. Seems like I have no where else to go (got first mission from upmani, been to arnika, traveled the roads, went and saw Bela but was unable to beat the monsters to go further into wilderness or accession peak).
    Am I missing something or just playing poorly

thanks

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mauddibatreides View Post
    I am stuck in trynton. everytime my party gets close to a group of friendly creatures (looks like a miss mash of different races/classes) the game crashes.
    I have myles and thywann in my party. thywann has been switched from a priest to a lord.

also my party is Levels 10-11. Seems like I have no where else to go (got first mission from upmani, been to arnika, traveled the roads, went and saw Bela but was unable to beat the monsters to go further into wilderness or accession peak).

thanks
    I forced combat and ran past the battles in trynton. Lost 4 but 4 survived to the swamp. In the swamp I encountered and roving band of miss matched races that showed friendly on the radar. When I approached the game crashed.

Does anyone know of a fix?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks
    I forced combat and ran past the battles in trynton. Lost 4 but 4 survived to the swamp. In the swamp I encountered and roving band of miss matched races that showed friendly on the radar. When I approached the game crashed.

Does anyone know of a fix?

How do I know which version of White Wolf I have installed. The read me file says 1.0.
    Last edited by mauddibatreides; 12-10-2012 at 09:42 PM. Reason: forget something

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided to try a fresh re-load. I went to:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/t...s/_online.html

I noticed this time, and maybe I was paying attention the first time I downloaded, that there were three other files:
    arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

I downloaded these as well but am unable to determine what I should do with them if anything.

Sorry for all the post, was really enjoying fresh look at wizardry and am looking forward to getting back to playing

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I noticed this time, and maybe I was paying attention the first time I downloaded, that there were three other files:
    arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

I downloaded these as well but am unable to determine what I should do with them if anything.
    [arnika.7z] is an archive created by 7zip, either try to extract it with your standard archiving program,
    or get 7zip, its free ond works fine.

besides, i dont know the content of that archive,
    i could imagine that the archive contains either the whole levels files,
    or some files that must be added to the existing \levels\arnika folder.
    Check the archives content and compare it with the install to get a clue,
    in any case make a backup of your existing \levels\arnika folder (incl \bitmaps subdir!)

[bz-littlemetalbit.tgt] is probably a typo, i see 3 files named [bz-littlemetalbit.tga] in my White Wolf Mod install,
    in folders: \levels\mtgigas\bitmaps \levels\seacaves\bitmaps and \levels\spare19\bitmaps

[Higardi_swordsman.mls]
    goes into \data\monsters\, thats probably the one with TALK anim assigned.

btw @Frostguard , i think if the TALK keyword exists in .mls script,
    all monsters who use that script should have an NPC assigned
    (i get also crashes if TALK exists in non NPC monster scripts,
    same for ATTACK_SHOOT respectively ATTACK_THROW without an appropriate attack assigned in monster editor)

short look in CF showed no placed groups of friendlies with different monsters in group,
    and the only i can imagine from monster generators is the trynnie druid with companions

In the swamp I encountered and roving band of miss matched races that showed friendly on the radar. When I approached the game crashed.
    well, the swamp has no friendlies placed, nearly everything in swam comes from mongen and is, of course, hostile ;)
    only groups of friendlies (in terms of what should be friendly) i see from mongen in the swamp are the harassment encounters.

From that i would estimate as cause either a flaw in install or an OS related issue (like win7 and game in \programs folder on),
    and a bug in the Mod only as the 3rd option, as too many have already passed trynton and swamp succesful.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by townltu View Post

arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

[arnika.7z] is an archive created by 7zip, either try to extract it with your standard archiving program,

in any case make a backup of your existing \levels\arnika folder (incl \bitmaps subdir!)

[bz-littlemetalbit.tgt] is probably a typo, i see 3 files named [bz-littlemetalbit.tga] in my White Wolf Mod install,
    in folders: \levels\mtgigas\bitmaps \levels\seacaves\bitmaps and \levels\spare19\bitmaps

[Higardi_swordsman.mls]

same for ATTACK_SHOOT respectively ATTACK_THROW without an appropriate attack assigned in monster editor)

short look in CF showed no placed groups of friendlies with different monsters in group,
    and the only i can imagine from monster generators is the trynnie druid with companions

In the swamp I encountered and roving band of miss matched races that showed friendly on the radar. When I approached the game crashed.
    well, the swamp has no friendlies placed, nearly everything in swam comes from mongen and is, of course, hostile
    only groups of friendlies (in terms of what should be friendly) i see from mongen in the swamp are the harassment encounters.

From that i would estimate as cause either a flaw in install or an OS related issue (like win7 and game in \programs folder on),
    and a bug in the Mod only as the 3rd option, as too many have already passed trynton and swamp succesful.

Thanks for the reply. In trynton the monster group is definitely green on the radar and if I engage the 3 dracons in battle this green monster group comes to my aid.
    In the swamp when I approached the green monster group I got a dialogue with Deirdre. Something about being stuck in the basement and I was releasing her....at the end of the dialogue I could recruit her. When I recruit her the game crashes. If I don't recruit her the monster group attacks and kicks my butt.

I reloaded and just ran past these groups so I could get to Martens Bluff. No issues there, teleported to house and then back to arnika. Had lots of loot. Sold it, bought a training pass in mage guild. Could not type in a response to what type of training I wanted. Then I remembered reading about that issue here. When I reloaded my screen is now all messed up. I cannot toggle between seeing party members portraits and not, the transparent compass is all fowled up. I re installed the transparent compass but that did not help.

I share all this in the hopes it helps in some small way you brilliant mod makers. I cannot thank each of you enough for bringing my all time favorite game back to life.

Serious senior moment here. I Cannot for the life of me remember how I got MadGod's CFInjector into the game folder. I have done a total re-install in the hopes my save games are not corrupted and I can't remember how to get the DFInjector. Sad...I know..but I am getting old
    Last edited by mauddibatreides; 12-11-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think things must be badly messed up with your install. As town says, no problems in Trynton or the Swamp with my (several) playthroughs of this mod.

Also, Deirdre shouldn't be in the Swamp, she should be in Khyz Muril.

It may be best to uninstall Wiz8 totally, delete your Wizardry 8 folder and start again. I know that's probably not the news you wanted to hear but it may be the best option.

Edit: you edited your post as I was replying! Hope the reinstall goes well - always ask if you need help and someone will reply before long.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wavydave View Post
    I think things must be badly messed up with your install. As town says, no problems in Trynton or the Swamp with my (several) playthroughs of this mod.

Also, Deirdre shouldn't be in the Swamp, she should be in Khyz Muril.

It may be best to uninstall Wiz8 totally, delete your Wizardry 8 folder and start again. I know that's probably not the news you wanted to hear but it may be the best option.

Edit: you edited your post as I was replying! Hope the reinstall goes well - always ask if you need help and someone will reply before long.
    Well aside from not being able to find CFlaunch...any help jogging my memory

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem - if you've lost CFlaunch, just download the Cosmic Forge editor from Mad God's site and put it in new folder on your PC. Edit the CFlaunch.bat file in that folder to point to your Wiz8 folder e.g. CFInjector.exe "C:\Games\Wizardry 8\Wiz8_v126_eng.exe" "C:\Games\Wizardry 8\Wiz8_v126_eng.exe"

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know where I purchase the coins to activate the pedestals in Arnika square? Where do I put those coins once I have them.

thanks

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wavydave View Post
    No problem - if you've lost CFlaunch, just download the Cosmic Forge editor from Mad God's site and put it in new folder on your PC. Edit the CFlaunch.bat file in that folder to point to your Wiz8 folder e.g. CFInjector.exe "C:\Games\Wizardry 8\Wiz8_v126_eng.exe" "C:\Games\Wizardry 8\Wiz8_v126_eng.exe"
    ahh...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by townltu View Post

arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

[Higardi_swordsman.mls]

well, the swamp has no friendlies placed, nearly everything in swam comes from mongen and is, of course, hostile

Townltu,

I thought I would provide some more information on my Trynton crashes. I did a complete re-install. Now when I enter Trynton the lv 25 monsters that were kicking my butt are not there. The friendly group of monsters, however still is. I was able enter combat with some millipedes while this friendly monster group was near enough to join in but not near enough to crash the game. During combat I was able run right up and stand in the middle of them. Once combat ended the game crashed.
    This party of friendlies contained the following members;
    Draugr
    Leader Mytyras
    Wizard
    Mage Guild Trader
    Ninja Blade Master
    Spell Weaver
    Mage Guild Leader
    Magus

Also running (I mean running they blow by be and I cannot keep up with them) is another friendly monster group containing two flying dracons and Thegras.

When I enter the first bough of the Trynton tree I am met by a lv 30 flaming rapax berserker. Kills my party in three rounds Is this high level monster supposed to be there?
    Last edited by mauddibatreides; 12-12-2012 at 12:09 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry. Bugs, bugs, bugs, it seems. Draugar, Wizards, Ninja Blademasters, Spellweavers and Magi are never friendly. Something's wrong there; it must be some bug, but I've never encountered it in my test runs.

Similarly, flaming Rapax are not supposed to appear in Trynton. Have you had mods installed before this one? I'm not sure, but something might be interfering with the mod; I don't know what...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frostguard View Post
    I'm sorry. Bugs, bugs, bugs, it seems. Draugar, Wizards, Ninja Blademasters, Spellweavers and Magi are never friendly. Something's wrong there; it must be some bug, but I've never encountered it in my test runs.

Similarly, flaming Rapax are not supposed to appear in Trynton. Have you had mods installed before this one? I'm not sure, but something might be interfering with the mod; I don't know what...
    Thanks for the reply. nice to know one way or the other if this is that was how game play was supposed to go. I am getting far more enjoyment then frustration, thank you for your MOD!!!
    I have played all the MOD's at one time or another. I have clean wiz8 with patch, wiz8fast, and transparent compass installed. I copy this clean version to a new folder and install the MOD there. Do you think that caused the problem?

Also when I go to http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/t...s/_online.html to download your MOD three other downloads appear.
    arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

I unzipped arnkia.7 and copied those files the Levels/arnika folder. I copied the bz-littlemetalbit.tgt file to the level/arnika/bitmaps. I did nothing with the higardi_swordsman.mls file as I believed I had already worked around that bug from earlier solution offered by Townltu.

I think that about covers everything I have done, and of course I think that I followed your MOD install instructions properly

thanks again for the reply and I look forward to your next version. Merry Christmas!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the reply. nice to know one way or the other if this is that was how game play was supposed to go. I am getting far more enjoyment then frustration, thank you for your MOD!!!
    I have played all the MOD's at one time or another. I have clean wiz8 with patch, wiz8fast, and transparent compass installed. I copy this clean version to a new folder and install the MOD there. Do you think that caused the problem?

Also when I go to http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/t...s/_online.html to download your MOD three other downloads appear.
    arnika.7z
    bz-littlemetalbit.tgt
    higardi_swordsman.mls

I unzipped arnkia.7 and copied those files the Levels/arnika folder. I copied the bz-littlemetalbit.tgt file to the level/arnika/bitmaps. I did nothing with the higardi_swordsman.mls file as I believed I had already worked around that bug from earlier solution offered by Townltu.

I think that about covers everything I have done, and of course I think that I followed your MOD install instructions properly

thanks again for the reply and I look forward to your next version. Merry Christmas!
    I returned to Trynton with a more powerful party. Soon after walking across the bridge (over the stream leading to the ocean) My party received 100,000 exp from Nephalie. Nephalie also told me "I would not need any assistance to deal with them". I never saw Nephalie, the dialogue just popped up. hope this information is of assistance. I am having a great time with your MOD, It was very enjoyable beating that flaming rapax with combinations of guardian angle, body of stone, and resurrect. but in the end the Rapax is dead!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something is wrong there. While Nephalie does give experience upon entering Trynton, it happens only if she is in the party, and of course only once (and 'I would not need any assistance to deal with them' is her Easy Battle notification, I think...). I find this rather strange.

Similarly, that flaming Rapax still shouldn't be there... I'm getting more and more convinced that some other mod may interfere with your version.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aflv30kb3h...f%27s%20mod.7z

Here is the link for Dropbox. It should work.
    As for b2-littlemetalbit.tga, I can upload it (https://www.dropbox.com/s/1pzolxp0d0...lemetalbit.tga). As for the Arnika folder, don't mind it, I have integrated it to the Dropbox version.

As for other essential files - I doubt that there are any. Feel free to write me if you encounter any problems!
    it would be great if u post a link to the whole dropbox folder with the mod & its files ( I will post it @ ru forum)
    thanks in advance

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something is wrong there. While Nephalie does give experience upon entering Trynton, it happens only if she is in the party, and of course only once (and 'I would not need any assistance to deal with them' is her Easy Battle notification, I think...). I find this rather strange.

Similarly, that flaming Rapax still shouldn't be there... I'm getting more and more convinced that some other mod may interfere with your version.
    Frostguard,

I did not think another MOD could be the issue. I have fresh copy of Wiz8 saved on an external drive. Whenever I play a MOD I copy the entire folder to a new folder called "whatever the name of the MOD is". I then install the MOD to this new folder and play. I have been using this process with all the MOD's and never experienced an issue. However, I decided to heed your advice and I went and dug out the original disk. Now keep in mind on my computers hard drive there is not supposed to be any Wiz 8 files, all the files are saved to the external drive. When I stuck in disk #1 the auto detect popped up the install screen.....only the install option was not available. Instead the uninstall option was available. I click on uninstall and got the following error:
    unable to complete uninstall, file "c:\documents and settings\wizardry viii\doddtheslayer 2.4 mod\wizardry 8\Uninst.isu" not found

I went so far as to recreate that file path, copying my "fresh copy from the external drive". Still unable to uninstall, same error message. So I ask the MOD loving players of Wiz 8, any suggestions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi im playing ver1.00 where do i get the special items to open houses in arnika? And the key to go further in norwal? The link to the latest version is $#@!ty sorry for ma language but they want like 20$ for those files!!!!!!!!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait... What? I doubt that 4shared would charge anyone money for the files, but anyways...
    I'm progressing with the new version. I'm afraid that people will be disappointed, as it will contain very little new content compared to the time it took to complete. However, I should add that in the last three months I had classes at university and everything like that, not even the simplest kind; I didn't have much time and I made only miniscule progress...

However, back to the topic.

SPOILER

The key to Nolwart is dropped by Thegras, who can be found in his cave in the Northern Wilderness. You can as well initiate a fight with him, but if you get him the Scroll of Alteration he asks you to, he will attack you anyways.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No need to apologise for your progess Frost - there are only 24 hours in a day and real life takes up lots of time (plus some ). I've played your mod several times and always enjoyed it immensely. I look forward to the final polished version when it's done...as a designer and coder I always find bug squashing the worst part of any project, so you have my sympathy!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes in my country they want money for downloading zip,rar,torent files. but anyway i went into the dwarven country and i keep falling through the ground{floor} and dying can this be fixed somehow?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok so i've got the latest version started a new game and in arnika when i tell the password to either thief guy or mage guy i get no key? they just say"take this" and i get nothing can someone help me?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That version needs CFinjector. The guards no longer give the key, but open the doors themselves. If this doesn't happen, then maybe there are issues with the injector.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have experienced various different issues with this MOD that are unique to my playing experience. I have continued to play on anyway and have really enjoyed this version. However I am stuck. The only areas I have not explored are the sea caves and the dwarf area with the large double gate (non of my keys work in the lock)

Due to this I need a bit of a spoiler. I am in the dwarf area. I am unable to open the bell tower door so that I can ring the bells to break the glass (assume this works the same as in the vanilla version) Was the key to the bell room supposed to be in the same chest as the vanilla version? I have already explored the tavern and opened that chest. I have the Khyz Muril key, Khyz Muril entrance and exit keys and the Kyyz Amul armory key. I have used the Khyz amul armory key to open the two gates and I opened all the chest. I have the dwarf kings crown as well.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Battle!!!! Minor spoiler
    I just spoke to the Arnika guard just for giggles...and he had a different response. Asked for help due to reinforcements being to slow...or something like that. The battle that followed was great fun!!! Thanks Frostguard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the feedback... It's nice to hear.

SPOILER
    The key you will need is the Dwarven Treasury Key. What you need to do in order to obtain it is easy; you need to besot King Baran. On the second time you fought Thegras, he should've dropped a bottle of Dwarven Royal Stout. That would be fine on its own, but Dwarves take alcohol a bit better than others do; add some Raw Spirit to it. That makes him drop the key. Probably I should've included some sort of hint to this somewhere in the game...

Also, the battle. Thank you for your feedback. Actually, it is triggered by killing the Mutiny Leader in the Mercenary camp. I intended him to talk a bit before engaging the party (telling the party that his minions are already on the way), or something. It didn't work, however. If I can make it work, I will do so.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to check with the group that I have explored all the explorable areas.
    Spoiler!

With all the problems I had with this mod not working correctly (problems that were on my end, nothing to do with Frostguards great work) I am looking forward to the next version. After playing this MOD and reading the post the first clue things were not going right could have been that I never was never able to release Lord Whenton. Could someone spoiler me what was supposed to happen for me to get the key? I ask so that when the next installment comes out I may feel more comfortable that things are going right before I play too deep into the game and discover I still have issues

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback. As for Wenthon...

Spoiler!

Some more...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Frostguard; 01-06-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi where do i find scroll of alternation?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've asked the mag in arnika no response,should i go to monenstery?or maybe i've asked the wrong question?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback. As for Wenthon...

Spoiler!

Some more...

Spoiler!

i had great fun in the dungeon with a sheet of graph paper and a pencil. Just like the old days
    Last edited by mauddibatreides; 01-07-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx for the advise figured it out.but i'am stuck again got the khyz amul key gate but can't open it and i can't find the king anywhere.where do i get the key to open the locked gates in the dwarven coutry?little help?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frostguard,

As I was reviewing my notes from my first play thru and considering what new party I would use when you release the updated version a thought occurred to me
    with all the additional areas it is convenient to have portal spells. Would it be possible to allow Gad's and Bards to have access to creating portals?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Spoiler!
    I know other MODS have created instruments and gadgets (needed one instrument/gadget for "set" and one for "return") Don't know if looking at how those were done would be helpful or if I am insulting you by suggesting it. So for the record no insult intended

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there was any potential insult in there... Really.

Although I planned it with rings (one for set and one for return, just as you suggested), so that Fighters and Rogues can use them as well.

Also, if anyone knows how I could use a bit more factions, I would be grateful...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

little help? to the questions above?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast