1. Use the Power Glove on the first terminal This makes Anselm appear. Talk to him and get his hints, and the ZRAM chip.
2. Proceed north to the next set of terminals. Click on the one terminal that functions. This will pop up a message saying something like, "The ZRAM interface is now operational."
3. Turn around and look northwestish or so to a nearby blue building. A couple little thingies will have popped up out of the ground that looks like tiny chairs or platforms. Click the ZRAM chip on the left one. A huge computer chip pops out of the ground or something.
4. Click a couple of times on the right chair/platform, until the computer chip stops moving.
5. Proceed north to the final terminal. Click on it, and fight the robot that appears.
6. This unlocks a big-ass teleporter that looks like a building. You can tell it's on because a thin ring floats up and down around it. I'm sorry I can't remember where this was.
7. Step into the building/teleporter. You are now basically done, just follow the chain of teleporters to the end.
8. Talk to the Dark Savant.