October is here once again and that means haunted cities, costumes, and candy for the Realms and of course… the Pumpkin Moon!
Festivities begin Thursday October 17, 2013 and will conclude Tuesday November 5 2013.
Follow the jump for a list of all the activities happening this year:
- The Ghostly Harvest Quest offers players level 45 and up a dangerous adventure in the frontiers. Speak with John Tobin on the Cotswold Bridge, Foa Muldisson outside the Jordheim North Gates, or Nera by the road in Mag Mell to begin the quest. (Note: Players who completed this quest last year will now be offered it again.)
- Treat sellers have been spotted selling sugary confections inside Meath, Erikstaad, and Caerwent.
- The consignment merchants would like to show you their Halloween spirit! Pick up the merchant and place it back down on your house porch and he will change into a Halloween outfit for you!
- Be aware adventurers! Ghosts haunt the streets of your capital cities as the pumpkin moon rises! Ghosts have also been spotted in Mag Mell, Aegirhamn, and Campacorentin Station.
- The horses you once rode have joined the spirit realm. (This affects stable and merchant horses only - not player controlled horses.)
- Something strange has happened to all of the puppies.
- The pumpkins have been carved into jack o' lanterns!
- A trio of crazy old women have been spotted selling costume potions inside Camelot, Jordheim, and Tir na Nog.
- The costume potions last 15 minutes each and come in a variety of flavors.
- The costume potions work best if you remove your helm and armor.
- You cannot digest another costume potion if you are transformed into any of the monster forms.
- The costume potions' magics are short-lived and the potions will be useless after the festivities end so don't horde them.
- Some of the costume potions allow you to take the form of the enemy, so don't be scared if you see some in your capital city or housing zones, it's just your realm mates playing dress up!
- The costumes and potions only work while you are in the capital cities or housing zones. You cannot use them outside of these zones and if you leave the zone while in costume, you will lose the effect.
- As always, the days before, during, and after Halloween these potions can be used in RvR (With Exception to Pixies, and ghosts potions, which are not usable in the frontiers ever)
Click here to read the complete article