• Your great feedback came in loud and clear! Check out the latest changes to the New Frontiers!
• Updates and fixes based on first Pendragon Test Event!
• Read about the changes made to Relic-Capture in NF!
• A captured sixth Relic will now be stored in the Ruined Keep rather than the center island keeps
• A Relic cannot be stored in the Ruined Keep until all 5 other relics are stored in the other keeps
• Once a Relic is stored in the Ruined Keep, a Keep Lord and contingent of guards will spawn in the Lord Room to protect the relic; no other guards will spawn.
• Doppelganger Realm Shards can no longer be used in the Capital Cities or Housing regions
• All Horse Armors now provide the correct speed bonus
• Boat routes should no longer deposit players on land or get stuck
• Dock encounters on Agramon have had their difficulty adjusted downward and made the same regardless of what realm controls them.
• Dock encounters should flip properly now
• The cyhraeths near Berkstead are now charm-able grimwood willows
• The icestriders outside Nottmoor are no longer of the aggressive variety
• Permanent Hasteners have been added to all Portal Keeps
• The Breath of The Realm NPC has been removed from all Portal Keeps
• Players who log out inside their Portal Keep will no longer be teleported back to their Strength Relic Town on login
• All members of a battlegroup within 4000 units of the capture point now get Relic capture credit